583     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 2.1K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 683     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: tens and tens of people will actually show up. Lines for hot dogs will still be inexplicably long. That crazy woman will sing. Rob will be secretly drinking when his brother is not looking. Doug will tell the media the next day that it was the biggest party that ever happened anywhere in the universe.

Will Kevin Spacey be there?

No, I'm not attending this rally, but I will be compiling a list of every group of voters the Fords disrespect tonight.
1. Firefighters

BenSpurr 4:19pm via TweetDeck
Head of firefighter's union: "Ford’s decision to use a fire truck to trumpet his false claims about taxpayer savings is a slap in the face"

A TPFFA mayoral endorsement is much coveted. I believe David Miller received the last one, although they did endorse councillors in 2010.

Toronto Paramedics ( a much, much smaller union ) endorsed Joe Pantelone for mayor in 2010. There is no way - no way - they would have ever endorsed Smitherman.

Last edited:
cue the Imperial March lol

ford-campaign-launch.jpg

(with apologies to those who dislike images - I tried to keep it ~50Kb)

Attachments

• ford-campaign-launch.jpg
    ford-campaign-launch.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 576
  • ford-campaign-launch.jpg
    ford-campaign-launch.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 729
Last edited:
SecretSquirrel said:
(with apologies to those who dislike images - I tried to keep it ~50Kb)

For those who dislike images, someone a few pages back suggested,

"General Settings / Thread Display Options / Visible Post Elements / uncheck: "Show Images (including attached images and images code)

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts."

Sorry guys, I don't know much about Star Wars. Does Darth Vader steal souls?
And is that how the Fords populate Fraud Nayshun?
They could be stealing suburbanites' souls one hot dog, one beer cup, one bobble head at a time.

I saw that truck heading north on the 427 around 3:30. It's a movie rental (has the NYFD logo on it). Now someone remind me which retired TPS/OPP friend of the Fords that has a business renting vehicles for movies.
Doug is claiming they bought it at an auction for $4,000., but remember, Doug lies.:D

Attachments

• Rob HallFord Nation.jpg
    Rob HallFord Nation.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 829
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back