594     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 2.1K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 687     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fatty didn't disgrace himself at the funeral yesterday? And you know something? It's remarkable that I can ask that question, and not be joking.

Mom was there, there was no chance in hell he was going to do anything at the funeral. And yea, we really have set the bar in a whole other place with this guy.

Apparently there was a tweet sent out from his account whilst he was at the funeral that got some people hot under the collar

It was clearly not him. But the idea of an official Twitter account is that it is him, and it was during the funeral for a pretty big deal that was also a family friend. Whoever it actually was, is an idiot and should feel bad and maybe learn a social grace or two.

The merch (bobbleheads) on display for tonite's Ford Fiesta:

Blcmil2CUAAVrUN.jpg

Attachments

• Blcmil2CUAAVrUN.jpg
    Blcmil2CUAAVrUN.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 777
And Ford beer cups, perfect for the drive home :mad:

Attachments

• BlcnBC4IEAA9Ad0.jpg
    BlcnBC4IEAA9Ad0.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:
HOly sh&*t! That is a loooong red carpet.
I was supposed to go outta town tonight, but now am not leaving until tomorrow morning. I wish there was good transit out to Dixon Rd. so I could go and spy in enemy territory!

Lisi trial won't start until spring 2015
Tweet from globe and mail

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/drug-trial-of-mayor-fords-friend-expected-to-take-place-early-next-year/article18055659/?service=mobile

That's what all those tchc visits were about. Inviting all those apartment dwellers to this event, for show mostly! Congress centre is on the Dixon rd transit route. Then he does the real moneymaking stuff up in Vaughan with the familia!

Congress centre is on the Dixon rd transit route.

Also the Martingrove Rd. bus out of Kipling subway station. So, he has the Bloor-Danforth and Yonge-University-Spadina ( Dixon Rd. bus ) lines covered.

That place can accommodate hordes of "folks".

According to Wiki, "The Toronto Congress Centre (TCC) is the largest convention centre of its kind in Canada."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back