252     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 328     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 943     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some concern in his face there. But what do I know. This is all very strange. If he pulled is back he can say so himself. Why his brother had to do this makes not sense at all. Something has to be up.

I think he fed that to his brother and staffers.

Either he is hungover/sketched out or had a real discussion with Hotmail layer this morning.

Is it time for an unscripted, unplanned press scrum for Robbie to get some things off his chest?

Okay, so Dan Jacobs said he wasn't feeling well this am. Dougie stated rob lifted "too much weights" and RoFo says "personal issue". I think personal issue is either legal probs, hangover, or domestic issues, or combo of all three.

I should have said Canadian murders of journalists for political motivation. So one was killed by an extremist group based in India, the other by a crazy guy. I don't think either of these examples has anything in common with the Fords' behaviour. They've done nothing with what they've taped so far. And a discussion/disagreement doesn't have to be a "flamewar."

If you don't agree with the idea that "allowing political aides to photograph and video-record citizens who are expressing their displeasure with their elected leaders is intimidating to said citizens and bad for democracy", I don't know what I can write to change your mind.

Hopefully his body language today is related to the arrest, but maybe it's wise not to completely rule out the possibility he really does have some kind of health issue. Or maybe it's related to the health of someone close to him. His mother was in the hospital for treatments of some sort a few months ago IIRC. And Randy was in the hospital for some reason during the "sports basket" thing. And then there's Massoudi, although I doubt Rob would bother to give him much thought.

Edit: actually I guess if it were family related Doug would be affected too, so scratch that. Most likely about Rob himself or something domestically.

Last edited:
There's some concern in his face there. But what do I know. This is all very strange. If he pulled is back he can say so himself. Why his brother had to do this makes not sense at all. Something has to be up.

It seems to be standard practice for them now (either of them) - whenever someone asks them something, they automatically go to a lie in case it's something else that might be incriminating.

Not to be a kill joy but "personal issue," "back problem" and "not feeling well" are all pretty much the same thing. Maybe Ford is just embarrassed and is actually in pain. Has been fun speculating though.

Hopefully his body language today is related to the arrest, but maybe it's wise not to completely rule out the possibility he really does have some kind of health issue. Or maybe it's related to the health of someone close to him. His mother was in the hospital for treatments of some sort a few months ago IIRC. And Randy was in the hospital for some reason during the "sports basket" thing. And then there's Massoudi, although I doubt Rob would bother to give him much thought.

Then douggie is lying for no reason, other than the fact it's his default setting.

Okay, so Dan Jacobs said he wasn't feeling well this am. Dougie stated rob lifted "too much weights" and RoFo says "personal issue". I think personal issue is either legal probs, hangover, or domestic issues, or combo of all three.

It could be an actual health issue - after all, a lot of crackheads end up with severe constipation, and who's fuller of shit than Rob Ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back