News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 490     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
BjGTrQeCIAEK8A1.jpg
There was a quote from LeDrew a page or two back, reading from the ITO but it seems something else was posted on Twitter that shouldn't have been? And it's now gone. Anyone have a capture or remember what that was?? Thanks!

Attachments

• BjGTrQeCIAEK8A1.jpg
    BjGTrQeCIAEK8A1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 427
There was a quote from LeDrew a page or two back, reading from the ITO but it seems something else was posted on Twitter that shouldn't have been? And it's now gone. Anyone have a capture or remember what that was?? Thanks!

It's still there on Twitter, you just need to go back 2 hrs.

Top-notch lawyering from the Ford camp...

stephaniesmyth 12:57pm via TweetDeck
@TOMayorFord lawyer Dennis Morris tells @CP24 he doesn't have latest Ford documents - asked us for them so he could see them.

@TOMayorFord lawyer Dennis Morris tells @CP24 he doesn't have latest Ford documents - asked us for them so he could see them.

Maybe the file exceeds Hotmail's attachment limit. Okay, that one was easy, but I had to take it.

This 'article' by Warmington shows Rob Ford wedged behind the projection screen, captioned that he is indeed talking to him while actual reporters stand there. So pathetic!!

Couldn't agree more. Let's not waste time wallowing in cheap poignancy here. "Awww, poor widdle Rofo, the eternal victim. Why won't dat bad old media just leave him alone?" He's a grown man, for Christ's sakes. If he had the least self-restraint, he wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

But I thought the quote a few pages back WAS the Ledrew quote being referred to in that screen capture. If so, I don't really see where Ledrew says what everybody is claiming he said. Its kind of incoherent really.

Hotmail must have blocked them

This 'article' by Warmington shows Rob Ford wedged behind the projection screen, captioned that he is indeed talking to him while actual reporters stand there. So pathetic!!

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/19/rob-ford-just-going-about-day-after-documents-made-public

The worst part is these idiots going on about how suspicious the timing is, as if everyone wouldn't want EVERYTHING released today.
I guess that means Nordheimer and the people who schedule court dates are in on this too. That's the last Warmington link I click. From now on the UT rule should be that the first person to read him should post some quotes or summaries so the rest of us don't give the Sun free web hits. That's reasonable, right?

And for the people falling behind: the LeDrew thing was much ado about nothing. The lawyer clarified the part LeDrew had read was NOT under the ban.

Anyone want to guess at what Donovan is getting at in this article? Why should we care about the fact that there is a photo of a firearm on the same laptop as the crack video? Why would that matter? Does Donovan know something he can't publish?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._recording_mayor_sucking_on_a_crack_pipe.html
Ford family have a collection of guns. Total speculation here, but what if one of those guns was used to murder Anthony Smith? Then again, gang members don't exactly have a hard time finding a gun. It would be a huge bombshell if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back