1.5K     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 367     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 2.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall Ford drinking from the flask. The guys with him (or at least one them) were.

But again, apparently the footage has disappeared, so I guess it's irrelevant. Very strange that I can't find even a reference to it anywhere. I'm pretty sure I didn't dream it, because I remember staying up for another hour or so waiting for them to show it again, and they didn't. But, you know, don't go by me. If nothing turns up, chalk it up to an urban legend, I guess.

I saw it also, can't remember where. He was standing with 3 other guys outside talking and laughing. They were clearly passing the flask around and drinking. But Ford wasn't caught on camera drinking. He had his usual rosy glow and seemed completely unconcerned about being seen in clear view with people drinking with a flask.

I wish I believed the Councillor about his threat to write a book about Doolittle and the Star.

I wish I believed the Councillor about his threat to write a book about Doolittle and the Star.

Well he does own a printing company but it takes some specialized bindery work to create the pop-up colouring book Ferd-Nayshun would go for...

I'm hoping this doesn't get lost in the book excitement ... beaglelover, any talk about making a video? I've already listened to it several times, and am sharing it with others, too. Really great job.

Hi Jude,

Thank you so much-but mad credit to blackballed's stunning lyrics that started this whole thing! I had to delete the link but will repost a could shortly.

blackballed: I sent you a PM

I bought it at Ben McNally (Bay & Richmond). I had just left my bank this morning and was about to head up to the Eaton Centre when I remembered that there was an indie shop nearby. Excuse the soapbox, but I really do think it's healthy to support indie book and record shops when possible. They're wonderful things and they need our business to continue.

I have to head to Riverdale after work so I'll have to grab the Queen Car. I was thinking of Ben McNally - I hope they still have stock at 5:15!

here is the interview with Katie Simpson and Gary Giroux from CP24 a little while ago:
http://www.cp24.com/news/ford/police-investigation-into-ford-remains-very-active-detective-says-1.1668599

it starts off with a couple of mins on the G20 conviction and other G20 news... (2:40ish in for the on topic bit)

To the question of Project Brazen 2 specifically being about investigating potential criminal activity in the Mayor's Office, I believe that is the strongest and most direct language that anyone affiliated with TPS has used.

But the bigger issue for me is this: Why is Gary Giroux suddenly in the mood to give an interview?

Anyone picking up any chatter that the police are about to do something big?

PS. I understand that the link to beaglelover's recording is no longer working. I hear it's great.

During the Council budget debate on Wednesday, I think it was the City Manager who, when questioned, said next year's budget is going to be very tough, talking a 14% property tax increase outlook with 2016 looking a bit better, but still grim - and that includes a 10 cent TTC fare increase in 2015. There are no more efficiencies, revenue sources have been cut and surpluses depleted making a dramatic property tax increase a very real possibility.

And we all know that next year, with Ford gone, Council will have no choice but to pass a substantial property tax increase to avoid catastrophe -- and the Ford Nayshunals will be loudly yelling "See? As soon as our hero is gone, the leftist libtard Council crushes the hardworking taxpayers with their tax increases!"

And we all know that next year, with Ford gone, Council will have no choice but to pass a substantial property tax increase to avoid catastrophe -- and the Ford Nayshunals will be loudly yelling "See? As soon as our hero is gone, the leftist libtard Council crushes the hardworking taxpayers with their tax increases!"

Yes - I'm also waiting for this inevitable and upfront-regrettable noise.

Doug's threats to sue this person and reveal truths about that person are getting a little old. Write a book? I'd be more intrigued if he threatened to read a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back