779     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 628     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

super gross.

BY_EKTjCMAArQ9E.jpg

(I'll delete if the language is a problem)

just down the page from that

"aaaa)These types of comments were repeated at the end of the night around 4:00AM when Mayor FORD was being walked out and he told a female guard at City Hall that he was going to eat her box"

Last edited:
The fact that no one seems to have filed any complaints is telling. At our condo, any time a security guard is verbally (or physically, although that's pretty rare) abused, a report is filed. Seems to me that there could have been many, many (many) reports filed. Why didn't one single person do that?

b -u- - r r- r- r- p.

...UGH! I can only hope he was referring to a nearby Bento Box. Or box of chocolates. Because anything else is too repugnant to contemplate.

These comments are making the prostitute sex tape sound more believable.
They certainly are. That and all the info coming forward about the coke and/or oxy (hmm....remember that sick guy asking him to score some?), etc., getting vacuumed up in the company of gals who were too friendly to be family.

Gawd, Renata must be going through the wringer.

Last edited:
And if council can't remove him for the disgraceful conduct, substance problems and associations with criminals, isn't there City of Toronto HR policy that would necessitate removal of an executive, even an elected one, for being abusive, physically and verbally, to employees?

Last edited:
Anyone else reading the ITO wondering what he's doing right now? I honestly wouldn't blame him for being in a stupor atm, this is quite the expose of his character, just one story after the other. It's like one of those trashy "tell-all" biographies except it was compiled by the police! If I were him I wouldn't be able to show my face in public tomorrow. I hope is family is nearby tonight.

I think a lot of people owe Sarah Thomson an apology

She was flanked by tons of people and it was pretty darn hectic, or I would have asked her how she felt about that. At least she was kind enough to pose :)

I do think people owe her an apology. Her narrative is perfectly consistent with what we've heard and seen in the past few weeks.

Does anyone remember that tweet from Anonymous back in August that seemed to imply the pimp who was gunned down that month (or late July) had a connection to Rob Ford (i.e. Ford being a client)?

It's interesting because at the time there was no mention of a second/third video, and the speculation around this now "second video" or "third video" seems to reference a prostitute.

Alright, a few days ago I said "we're entering the final act" and I think the gig is finally up: this new info is the most devastating screed I've read in politics. I think as of tomorrow he'll have no one left but his brother and there will be enough political capital for Wynne to gain by stepping in. People will also be asking why TPS didn't take action sooner about some of this stuff... there will be the usual padded out "this must be stopped" lame opinion pieces in the papers. I for one think they have been going for the larger catch of an organized crime connection and we may never know the full truth. But yeah, I know it's been said many times in the past, but Ford. Is. Done.

Anyone else reading the ITO wondering what he's doing right now? I honestly wouldn't blame him for being in a stupor atm, this is quite the expose of his character, just one story after the other. It's like one of those trashy "tell-all" biographies except it was compiled by the police! If I were him I wouldn't be able to show my face in public tomorrow. I hope is family is nearby tonight.

I'm not sure how that would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back