4.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, all the police can nail him on is a possession charge. Not sure if they still do that to even common citizens, let alone a sitting mayor. The optics would be terrible. Ford Nation would cry persecution!
DUI given the amount of substance he must have consumed, although that would have had to be done at the time.

And the extortion thing -- if Lisi offered to take care of the video, did he do it with or without Ford's knowledge? Maybe that's in the redacted portions. Maybe, as someone suggested, they're hoping Lisi will spill the beans because if he was acting on orders or even with someone else's knowledge and implied consent, there could definitely be more charges.

Holy shit......this was posted here 2 weeks ago

If this information is correct - and I believe it could very well be - it means that Bill Blair lied when he said that only this week were forensic technicians able to recover the deleted video. It doesn't take months to recover deleted files from a hard drive.

Last edited:
Are the surveillance photos timestamped?

If so, the media narrative should immediately turn to something like this:

"Respect for the Taxpayer?!?!?! Mayor Ford was buying and using drugs, during work hours, and getting paid from YOUR taxes while he did it."

Last edited:
Seriously curious where Rob is right now. I have no sympathy for him, and can't even muster up sympathy for his loved ones at this point. But this could turn out to be a rather ugly ending to an ugly day.

DUI given the amount of substance he must have consumed, although that would have had to be done at the time.

And the extortion thing -- if Lisi offered to take care of the video, did he do it with or without Ford's knowledge? Maybe that's in the redacted portions. Maybe, as someone suggested, they're hoping Lisi will spill the beans because if he was acting on orders or even with someone else's knowledge and implied consent, there could definitely be more charges.

Yes, obstruction of justice is what I'm banking on. Hopefully it will involve Lisi, Price, Rob and maybe even Doug!! That would really make my day.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting really high right now. You know, one last hurrah.

I was gonna post the same thing. The dude sure likes to wander into random forests and secluded areas to get high, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he's doing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back