344     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 578     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to write about the need to stay focused on David Price. Why? Several reasons, not least of which being that MetroMan has been fixated on him for at least a week and it's pretty clear that he'll be the next domino to fall.

I've always seen Price as being Doug's guy. But I was re-reading an article from late-May in which Price is said to have claimed that Rob is his "best friend".Also, we shouldn't forget that Price got fired from his job in finance because of MASSIVE GAMBLING DEBTS.

Price and doug are much closer. He is friends with Rob but it is Doug that wants Dave in the MO.

Doug doesn't get as much attention as Rob because he is able to keep his business quiet. He is willing to work with the journalist at city hall, not well, but he is willing to go out and put something on the record and he is much more comfortable then Rob is.

He sees the value in the media despite what he says about them. It is always the first place he turns to. When the globe broke the story of Doug selling drugs he had a quote in almost every paper, was on every radio station and on CP24 that saturday. Then he spent and hour talking defending himself on the radio that sunday.

Doug still plays a major role in the Deco business and it is a business that makes him a lot of money. Money that he can spend on "Ford Fests" and robocalls. At the end of the day I have to believe that these stories are hurting that business. Doug wants the headlines to end but he wants his brother in the Mayors office when all is said and done. Deco pulls in a lot of big business. Much easier doing that business while holding the top spot within the largest municipality in Canada.

The latest from the Toronto Star:

Ford photo taken outside what police call “drug houseâ€

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...aken_outside_what_police_call_drug_house.html

While police watched and took multiple photographs of people visiting 15 Windsor Rd., the house was visited by alleged drug dealer Mohamed Siad, the man who tried to sell the Ford “crack video†and who told Star reporters he had previously sold drugs to the mayor, a claim the Star has not been able to confirm.

Last edited:
Now that the TPS is starting to leak documents again, it's no surprise Ford is scrambling. The Star always writes him for an opportunity to respond, before the story is printed. He knows that the end is near, and it's going to get worse, Why doesn't he resign?

Rise and shine! Though this embargoed Ford story seems a bit like a dud to me. Didn't we already know the Basso house was a drug den? If not, it's confirmed.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...aken_outside_what_police_call_drug_house.html[/QUOTE

This story is about watching people and photographing them as they went in/out of the Windsor Rd. house. Until now, we didn't know what had happened at the Windsor house. It showed up in search warrants, but not much else was said. If I was Rob,
I would be shitting bricks right about now, they have been watching and possibly photographing him and/or his hommies for months.

Media have encountered some far out stuff about Doug while investigating these stories, but nothing they can publish without hard evidence. The main mandate is to investigate the mayor at this point. Doug lives right near Richview Plaza. He's listed on 411 under his wife's initial. You'll see a bunch of big cars in his driveway, including one with the plate number MR DECO. Randy lives at the mom's house.

So Randy's just another guy living at home with his Mom, wonder if he's in the basement. ;)

Have the media ever published Bruno Bellissimo's address? There are a few Bellissimo's listed within close proximity to Richview Plaza. Probably listed under his dad's name.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Elena "Princess" Johnson is in the news again within 48 hours of the Sedgewick letter news. As several of us have suggested, she must be his girlfriend who is very close with Ford.

We are not quite there yet, but this is all starting to come together like the penultimate scene of "The Usual Suspects"... Barbershop quartet... Skokie, Illinois... I mean, like, Orca fat... Redfoot... Pickin' beans in Guatemala...

Chaz Palminteri is about to drop his (Kobayashi) coffee cup, but... who is Keyser Soze?

Last edited:
Media have encountered some far out stuff about Doug while investigating these stories, but nothing they can publish without hard evidence. The main mandate is to investigate the mayor at this point. Doug lives right near Richview Plaza. He's listed on 411 under his wife's initial. You'll see a bunch of big cars in his driveway, including one with the plate number MR DECO. Randy lives at the mom's house.

Can you shed any light on what Doug's vice may be? I believe virtually nothing he says, but I actually buy that he doesn't do drugs (don't dip into your supply) and he probably only drinks around people he trusts, if at all. I'm thinking S&M.

Until I encountered Rob Ford, I thought I knew who the most passive-aggressive person in the world was. But, sorry Mom, you're stuck fighting it out for silver.

Last edited:
Rise and shine! Though this embargoed Ford story seems a bit like a dud to me. Didn't we already know the Basso house was a drug den? If not, it's confirmed.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...aken_outside_what_police_call_drug_house.html

I think it was confirmed in the sense that anyone who could put the dots together would know it's a drug house. The problem (at least if you're a Ford supporter) is that it was only the media reporting it, thus making any of these claims unreliable. This story confirms the police also deem it a 'drug den'.

I get the feeling that the TPS is sending the boys a (public) message, in case they hadn't figured it out yet. But why leak directly to the press now? If they have enough nefarious behavior on surveillance going back six months or more, what are they waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back