435     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 548     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandwiched in several items in this page, not coincidentally added just after Mayor Hector Macmillan (Trent Hills) cancer battle, which is dubious from some conflicting information out there.

Such a piece truly shows that Joe cannot exist without, and I'm keeping it clean, slurping someone's butt.

I appears that the Ford Fester last night was a bust, and it seems quite suspicious why there apparently there was no media. A political rally in disguise? Let's hope there will be some credible news or we will just have to use The Ford Heuristic Algorithm.

You know who would be perfect to run in a byelection to replace new PC MPP Raymond Cho on city council?

Doug Ford of course.

“Doug’s number scored higher in Scarborough than Cho’s,” joked a PC insider.

It would be great to have Doug run and get back on council with his nephew Michael and give Mayor Tory some tough fiscal opposition.

If Ford won Cho’s council seat in Scarborough-Rouge River (Ward 42) it would set him up for another mayoral run or to be a candidate in the next provincial election.

Another idea is to have legendary Sun columnist Sue-Ann Levy run out there. She was expected to be out signing her new book Underdog: Confessions of a right wing gay Jewish muckraker at Friday’s FordFest. Levy is a popular choice to go into politics — something she has tried once before. She would also make an interesting choice to run for mayor one day as well.

By the way I am still working on getting Sue-Ann’s book moved from the back history section Chapters-Indigo stores to the front table with Canadian authors. Hers would be the only conservative up there if I am ever successful.

She will also be signing her book at Hart House Sept. 14th from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. in the Debates Room. See you there.
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/09/mayor-hec-scolded-for-speaking-out

Sandwiched in several items in this page, not coincidentally added just after Mayor Hector Macmillan (Trent Hills) cancer battle, which is dubious from some conflicting information out there.

Such a piece truly shows that Joe cannot exist without, and I'm keeping it clean, slurping someone's butt.

I appears that the Ford Fester last night was a bust, and it seems quite suspicious why there apparently there was no media. A political rally in disguise? Let's hope there will be some credible news or we will just have to use The Ford Heuristic Algorithm.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/09/mayor-hec-scolded-for-speaking-out

Gross. Shilling for DoFo and SAL, yes by all means, make sure you, with all your power, get her book out to the front instead of on a bonfire.

Gross. Shilling for DoFo and SAL, yes by all means, make sure you, with all your power, get her book out to the front instead of on a bonfire.

"She was expected to be out signing her new book"--is it saying something that she-who-was-expected *wasn't* there? (And also, isn't the Hart House Debates Room a suitably "elite" context a la the Chapters/Indigo front table?)

Plus, re Cho's ward, doesn't the notion of "local" mean anything to Worms? And as per my Soknacki invocation, it needn't be an elected/appointed NeethanRathika lefty either...

Oh, and there *is* media coverage of Ford Fest 2016, courtesy of Inside Toronto...

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...family-s-etobicoke-home-for-annual-ford-fest/

"hundreds of people"

Photos are interesting, too--not to be alt-right-on-Hillary's-health about it, but Renata's getting pretty 50-plus haggard there. And, we-know-their-number "usual suspects" like Penny Morrison and Ross Virgin (!). And Dougie's accelerating mini-me-RoFo getup and persona is looking *awfully* creepy and disturbing...

One thing I find interesting about the FF is that there's no published evidence that Patrick Brown, or Raymond Cho, or heck, *any* non-FoFam politico attended--despite all appearances of the SRR byelection being whatever passes for the current critical wind in the Ford Nation sails...

One thing I find interesting about the FF is that there's no published evidence that Patrick Brown, or Raymond Cho, or heck, *any* non-FoFam politico attended--despite all appearances of the SRR byelection being whatever passes for the current critical wind in the Ford Nation sails...
Brown was there, via https://twitter.com/ZakyrRhemtulla
Cr9WYavVUAA7qen.jpg

I can hardly wait until tomorrow. Is John Tory planning an announcement tomorrow at 10:00? Or has that become too obvious?

Dougie's finally made it, interviewed by failed hack who works for a 3rd rate alt-right yellow journalism blog who fancy themselves as paramilitary solution to the Media Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back