262     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 802     1 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 637     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be 1,000! Don't you dare take it from me. I've been working since February 2012 for this! :mad:

If this guy was so connected why would he be giving out his location. Nothing computes. As well he's been wrong in his declarations and hasn't followed through with the promise to post screen-caps.

Sorry -- didn't mean to quote this.

If this guy was so connected why would he be giving out his location. Nothing computes. As well he's been wrong in his declarations and hasn't followed through with the promise to post screen-caps.

Sorry -- didn't mean to quote this.

You can edit it out with the "edit post" button. And I don't think anyone is surprised he didn't follow through. Welcome to UT!

Hey MetroMan does your TPS "Source" have theories as to how he's tweeting from TPS custody? :p
Or do you actually believe he has someone tweeting for him?

Larouxb did post a request for an assistant before heading up to the Great White Paper North:

"Anyone familiar with both Tumblr (and has an account) and Wordpress (which we’ll be moving to soon) want to assist in making/writing posts? This is set up as a group blog, just as Wordpress can be. Email me and better yet, send along a link to your blog/Tumblr.

Just need someone to cover the stories that I can’t post if I’m resting or busy doing something. English a must, bilingual fluency a plus. University education preferred (political science, economics, international relations, common or civil law)."

I'd love to see MetroMan team up with this guy :)

The scandal hasn't died down. Sources, media, and investigators are busy crossing t's and dotting i's. Quiet media are sneaky like that.

Do you have information or is this hopeful speculation?

I don't have any insider info but I work for a broadcaster and can tell you that outside of Agar and Oakley the radio guys do not like rob or doug one bit. Doug especially is a bit of a diva when it's showtime.

I just heard from a friend in Cambodia who was watching Cambodian TV reporting on Ford. Now we can't hide our faces anywhere except, maybe, North Korea.

My friend from North Korea said that they're running anti-Canadian propaganda based on Ford's antics. :rolleyes:

[this post is just a filler so I can make page 1,000 :rolleyes:]

Information from those in the fourth estate that research is ongoing and stories are pending, and that's about as much as I know regarding details.

I also work in media but not in city politics.

Last edited:
Greetings...first post, but have been following since last week. Spoke to a TPS officer this weekend about this story and asked him if they were to find something on Ford, if they would hide it. He said they would, since they all love him there. Take it for what it's worth, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back