News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 621     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Burn:

Nunziata is definitely on Team Ford. As is the Norm Kelly dinosaur who carries water for whoever is in the Mayor's Chair. And of course the lackluster Vincent Crisanti, the only other councillor apart from Doug Ford who was elected under the "Responsible Government" banner last election.

I think that MetroMan would know the gender of his informant.

i'm sure MM knows ...
i was just putting that out there that the source could be a he or she so not to make it easy to identify.
maybe there's a bird sitting on the window ledge listening to this all ;) :rolleyes:

Steven LeDrew is such a f*cking idiot (excuse my language).

He's on CP24 saying that the two staffers just happened to have a better job offer that just happend to be on the same day as these murder revelations and the Crackstarter success.

Someone to get this idiot off the air.
Well ya... I mean it doesn't take a lot to figure out he's a clown just by the way he dresses. Complete freakshow.

One thing that both sides seem to agree on is that Ford is little more than a distraction from the real work at City Hall, so them voting, en masse, for an election might not be so far-fetched.

If anything I would think an election would be a huge distraction. Surely if the goal is normalcy it would make more sense to appoint a caretaker and give the city a year and a half of peace and real work.

I think you've seen too many movies... I doubt this is going to be a cash-in-the-suitcase type of deal. But who knows.

I think we may hit the goal by 4pm!

I am assuming they want as little electronic record as possible of the deal. You would have to setup a lot of dummy accounts to complete the transaction in one day via Paypal or some other service. It's possible, but cash would probably always be preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back