1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 797     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
via Goldsbie's twitter. is this NYC's version of Steak Queen? :p
CxWTkGmWQAAEHOD.jpg
It's like a parallel universe. Actually, I recall Ford was always giving a shout out to Harbour Sixty.

So who's buying Dougie's book? I'll have to check it out even though it's probably full of BS.

Is that actually his apartment? Wow. Doesn't get much tackier, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised given who we're talking about.

I would say gaudy but the word seems thin compared to the ocular assault.

I have seen a couple of the "apartments" in the tower, just as ugly.

I wonder if he has any "Ming Dynasty" vases like Rob's dad bought back from his trips to Asia/ The Old Spaghetti Factory?

Worth noting: Canadian Constituents' Party leader and erstwhile Flagglandia Toronto Council endorsee Arthur Smitherman got a grand total of 44 votes and .13% for last place in the Niagara West-Glanbrook byelection. (Even John Turmel did better in Ottawa-Vanier.)

It's like a parallel universe. Actually, I recall Ford was always giving a shout out to Harbour Sixty.

So who's buying Dougie's book? I'll have to check it out even though it's probably full of BS.

About the author(s): "Doug Ford is the president of Deco Labels and Tags. The former Toronto city councillor for Ward 2 threw himself into the mayoral campaign in 2014 after his brother Rob exited the race with a serious illness. Ford continues to lead the team at Deco and actively participates in provincial politics. He lives in Toronto with his wife, Karla, and his four children."

Why does Doug continue to preserve the delusion that his daughters are under 10 years old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back