1.1K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 502     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Ford has won the Ward 2 by-election... and the old gang is back.

TransitCitySaved_normal.jpg
Jonathan Goldsbie@goldsbie
just now
Former Rob Ford bodyguard/henchman (and current City employee) Jerry Agyemang shows up wearing a Superman t-shirt.
Lets be fair, so far he has sound like his uncles but if he wants to be "his own man" then he deserves the change. Of course I said the same for Robbie but if Mikwy is to damned then he deserves the right to prove why.

How do you suggest he change his voice?
I know Mike's soft-spoken and he may have been a little hoarse from celebrating his victory, but sounded so un-Fordlike. He reverts to the Ford mantra without the Doug bark or the Rob rant, just wondering if he'll actually be heard above the usual din at council or be able to deliver the red meat the Nation so craves.

Lets be fair, so far he has sound like his uncles but if he wants to be "his own man" then he deserves the change. Of course I said the same for Robbie but if Mikwy is to damned then he deserves the right to prove why.
I'd normally agree, but then I remember he changed his name just to win the trustee spot. He's not even 25 years old, has no education and without his new and improved name, wouldn't get elected dog catcher. He's just like the rest of them, just a little less abrasive about it.

From the Ford Nation propaganda machine. https://www.facebook.com/torontosun/posts/10154481904669636

This comment:
Dom Irving
Our Ford who farts in Heaven
Scandalous be thy name
Thy Nayshun's scum, much crack will be done
in parks as it is in crack dens
Give us this day our KFC
And roast us our hotdogs
As you have roasted them at Fordfest of yore.
And lead us not to drink lattes
But deliver us a stubway
For thine is the Nayshun
The Scandal and the whoring
For Ford more years,
Bumbaclot!!!​

I'd normally agree, but then I remember he changed his name just to win the trustee spot. He's not even 25 years old, has no education and without his new and improved name, wouldn't get elected dog catcher. He's just like the rest of them, just a little less abrasive about it.
Agreed, I was just trying to fair so when the Fords come to roost Ford hits the fan push comes to shove... :D

Attachments

• 1297860460875_ORIGINAL.jpg
    1297860460875_ORIGINAL.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 700
Ahhh... to the bitter end,,, Robbie, or rather his family can't get the facts straight, his middle name is "Bruce". ;)
View attachment 82144

I love that Ford Nation is actually on a tombstone, where it belongs!

As for Mikey, let's see if he really is his own man. He says Doug will be a trusted advisor. I'm betting that Mikey will be more of a puppet for Doug, who will make sure he is in the media as much as possible.

I love that Ford Nation is actually on a tombstone, where it belongs!

As for Mikey, let's see if he really is his own man. He says Doug will be a trusted advisor. I'm betting that Mikey will be more of a puppet for Doug, who will make sure he is in the media as much as possible.

He's quoted in the Star that he'll be reminding councillors that "money doesn't grow on trees" and then goes on to support subways, the most expensive form of transit. Ford Logic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back