News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Col. Flagg fancies himself a poet,

To all Ford Nation a troubadour of note,

The Taxpayers all rejoice cause they know it,

Trouble is his facts are from nut-bar rote.

160402-0002.png

Attachments

• 160402-0002.png
    160402-0002.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Report from a Riverside Cemetery visit this morning: yeah, there's a mound of earth in front of Doug Sr.'s spot, covered with bouquets et al--though blissfully restrained and family-scaled (i.e. no FORD NATION flags or anything). It's like RoFo was just a regular guy who died, as opposed to RoFuFo The Mayor Of This F*cking City. (Oh, and it was just a drive-by, leaving well enough alone. As it should be.)

Report from a Riverside Cemetery visit this morning: yeah, there's a mound of earth in front of Doug Sr.'s spot, covered with bouquets et al--though blissfully restrained and family-scaled (i.e. no FORD NATION flags or anything). It's like RoFo was just a regular guy who died, as opposed to RoFuFo The Mayor Of This F*cking City. (Oh, and it was just a drive-by, leaving well enough alone. As it should be.)
Irony or poetic justice?

Well, in the end, this might have been the most authentically "private" part of the farewell ceremony--even if Esquire sorta blew cover on it.

Incidentally, I was thinking of how this was but the *second* colourful-scoundrel mayoral-legend passing of the year so far--odd how he hasn't come up in tandem w/RoFo yet...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_Cianci

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._cocaine_at_exclusive_club_witnesses_say.html

Ford disappeared into the washroom at one point, and emerged close to an hour later appearing heavily impaired, babbling that his wife and children do not like him and “I am in over my head.”

A cleaner at Muzik had to go into the bathroom and clean up vomit left after Ford exited.

I forgot about this story...wild. Of course his acolytes would just dismiss the addiction without even questioning the cozy relationship between Muzik and the Fords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back