284     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 551     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope people have moved from outrage over councillor office expenses that don't add up to very much, but you never know...
Outrage? Ford creates outrage so he can feed on it...

This is the usual thing with public opinion - in general, the public CAN'T understand billions, but CAN understand "wasting" tens or hundreds of dollars. This creates the outrage that Ford needs to live and thrive.

We may have needed him to keep the Fords out of office but I'm looking forward to seeing Kouvalis knocked down a few notches one day!

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 21s21 seconds ago
"It's disturbing that Councillors continue to use taxpayers money for matters that are nothing but self-promotion" Rob Ford #TOpoli

This entire stunt is Ford's way of self-promoting his brand; and there is no doubt the report was compiled using city staff, equipment, and resources paid for with taxpayers' money. Not to mention the time that could've been better used servicing the constituents of Ward 2.

This entire stunt is Ford's way of self-promoting his brand; and there is no doubt the report was compiled using city staff, equipment, and resources paid for with taxpayers' money. Not to mention the time that could've been better used servicing the constituents of Ward 2.

The Sun felt this story about a few hundred bucks to be cover worthy! I guess he sells papers still.

CLuN7ERUAAAui-_.jpg

The Sun always has the dumbest front pages and yet the person doing the photoshopping is clearly good at it. I wonder where they find their photos. Do they photograph their staff doing silly things and then superimpose other people's faces on them? Whose bodies are those?

Yep, still a Ford supporter.

SAL's position now is that she's disappointed in Ford and can no longer trust him, but in no way did she and the Sun enable him by going along with the 'no video' angle or by complaining that he was being hounded by the media, no sirree.

There hasn't been a pro-Ford fluff piece by Joe Warmington in a long time. He doesn't even tweet about him anymore. I guess Joe is back to being just another columnist.

No longer writing about Ford, still a tremendous moron.

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington Aug 5
the false accusations against toronto police being racist are getting tiring. The deadly shooting violence this summer though is real.

I am not surprised that he supports carding and racial profiling.

SAL's position now is that she's disappointed in Ford and can no longer trust him, but in no way did she and the Sun enable him by going along with the 'no video' angle or by complaining that he was being hounded by the media, no sirree.

She was the second worst enabler, next to Wormington....

David Rider ‏@dmrider 6m6 minutes ago

Wrangling in @judemacdonald conflict-of-interest case vs. @TorontoRobFord and Doug Ford re: votes on issues involving Deco over for today

David Rider ‏@dmrider 4m4 minutes ago

Judge had, between this court date and last, rejected arguments by Ford lawyer Gavin Tighe who wanted get 3 of 7 allegations tossed out.

David Rider ‏@dmrider 54s55 seconds ago

The issue was over the timeliness of @judemacdonald filing the suit. Judge basically said timeliness can be determined at actual hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back