515     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 624     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got ya. Do you hear anything about rofos other rant subject Scott McIntyre? I wonder if he's been paid out to mum up.

No, I was wondering about the same thing! Still lots of unanswered questions around Ford but my contacts have all moved on.

Questions that still really need answers that we'll never get:

- Who was behind the Windsor Rd attack and the 320 Dixon shooting that happened on the same day and are they connected?
- Who threw that guy off the balcony in Fort McMurray and why? (Police there still say that can't talk about it.)
- Was there additional motive for Smith's killing aside from that robbery (i.e. did he have the crack video on his phone)?

There are plenty more, but there are the mains ones I have.

- Who was behind the Windsor Rd attack and the 320 Dixon shooting that happened on the same day and are they connected?
- Who threw that guy off the balcony in Fort McMurray and why? (Police there still say that can't talk about it.)
- Was there additional motive for Smith's killing aside from that robbery (i.e. did he have the crack video on his phone)?

Who was in the room when the crack video was filmed?

Regarding those police notes from the Windsor break in that media was trying to get. They got them several weeks ago but the stuff in there is too close to evidence being presented in Sandro's trial so media didn't publish it.

Why is Jaclyn Dawe really in Asia and is she there voluntarily? Temporarily? IS she really there?

What's the story with Ford, Lisi and the cast of thousands in the ITO? For example, why did Lisi exchange phone calls with Paulo Oh, a real estate developer trying to develop, among other things, a dilapidated property on Bathurst that mysteriously burned down, leading to an unexplained/unidentified fatality?

For example, why did Lisi exchange phone calls with Paulo Oh, a real estate developer trying to develop, among other things, a dilapidated property on Bathurst that mysteriously burned down, leading to an unexplained/unidentified fatality?

In a way it's fishy. But Paulo and Sandro were friends going back to middle school and I've known Paulo since ever before that. We were in a goofy anti-bullying group in grade 4/5 called the Burger Brothers named after our fearless leader, Shawn Burger (or Berger, can't remember). He moved away in grade 10 and we all lost touch, but I guess they reconnected years later.

Why is Jaclyn Dawe really in Asia and is she there voluntarily? Temporarily? IS she really there?

I think people've gotta let go of Jaclyn Dawe. Seriously, it's one thing that long-time Ford friends-who-happen-to-be-criminals do funny things, but there's nothing to say that Dawe didn't just take off to Asia on her own volition. The only real tie to any of this is that she just happened to be practicing massage on someone known to Ford before she left. If a guy who serves Sandro a hotdog suddenly goes to live in Tijuana, is it really news? The Dawe conspiracy also really plays on "weak female victim" stereotypes.

In her mid 20's, my wife got fed up with bad relationships and work and decided she needed a change. She was teaching English in Japan within weeks, and only her family and a handful of friends knew. She remained there for four years.

Just because it may seem weird to some that Dawe took off to another continent with little notice, it's not unheard of nor unusual. Some people just don't mind making fast decisions in life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back