228     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 533     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctor's wouldn't have ruined their reputation by lying. I think he either knows it's operable or believes it is because he is used to getting his way over everything.

Agreed!

Ford has always been out of touch with reality, along with the rest of his family. They live by a code of "I think, therefore it is." Backed by considerable wealth and a squad of equally delusional cheerleaders, Ford has never met a fact he couldn't bully his way past. Why would he deal with cancer any differently?

We're talking about real physicians here, with real professional reputations. Without a shred of evidence to suggest that they are risking their careers and acting unethically, I think it is extremely inappropriate to suggest that they are.

I said hospitals; money and politics are a powerful thing. And I disagree with you, "real physicians" are also human and can make poor choices, especially when "influences" are introduced. If you want to deny the possibility exists then that is your opinion.

If you read my message then you know I don't think the situation is false, just the Ford Family's version.

Last edited:
Hey, if his cancer is terminal, it could work in their favor to boost the "St. Rob" persona. They can milk every bit of his impending death for political gain and possibly boost the next candidate for Ward 2. I just don't think that they are faking cancer.

Ford may luck out and be able to have surgery on this bout, but it seems this is an insiduous form of cancer. I so wish I could drum up sympathy, but sadly it's hard to do, and I was a social worker. Yeah, I'm going to hell too.

Every now and then this thread turns into so much irrelevant nonsense. RoFo is "faking cancer"... okay.
smilies_facepalm.png

Back to reality, I'm more interested in what is this about:
@csdccs / Mar26
Merci @TorontoRobFord for joining the ground breaking ceremony for our new French Catholic school in Etobicoke!
CBCyEGAWwAA9VCC.jpg

RoFo involved with some French school? Guy can't even speak proper English :p What even is this "district catholique Centre-Sud" school board and why are they entertaining the notion of any connection to RoFo? Can someone send them the Don Bosco emails? Is this where Rob hopes to make his re-entry to coaching high school football (since he's pretty much banned from TDSB and TCDSB)?

Yy
Every now and then this thread turns into so much irrelevant nonsense. RoFo is "faking cancer"... okay.
smilies_facepalm.png

@csdccs / Mar26
Merci @TorontoRobFord for joining the ground breaking ceremony for our new French Catholic school in Etobicoke!
CBCyEGAWwAA9VCC.jpg

RoFo involved with some French school? Guy can't even speak proper English :p What even is this "district catholique Centre-Sud" school board and why are they entertaining the notion of any connection to RoFo? Can someone send them the Don Bosco emails? Is this where Rob hopes to make his re-entry to coaching high school football (since he's pretty much banned from TDSB and TCDSB)?

Um....are those cardboard cutouts of people behind him??

Ford may luck out and be able to have surgery on this bout, but it seems this is an insiduous form of cancer. I so wish I could drum up sympathy, but sadly it's hard to do, and I was a social worker. Yeah, I'm going to hell too.

I'll save you a seat and a Jager.

smilies_facepalm.png

@csdccs / Mar26
CBCyEGAWwAA9VCC.jpg

They are used to thriving in corruption?

Yy

Yep, all part of building the future now.

Yy

hahaha... I think it's a poster, plus one actual person at the extreme left.

Here's another pic from their twitter
CBCxlSxXEAASyp4.jpg:large

For those who've often asked if Ford even owns a winter coat, this is the only one I've ever seen him in. I think he was wearing it at that holiday lights opening ceremony at NPS in 2013.

Interesting that there wasn't a peep about this in the news, unless I missed it.

Pretty small beer, IMO. Councillors do this kind of stuff all the time and it almost never gets covered. They're treating Rob like a regular councillor. (Or it could be that Rob didn't send out a press :p)

Interesting that there wasn't a peep about this in the news, unless I missed it.

didn't see it either, but maybe it's not considered a big event. councillors go to events in their ward all the time.
I saw a couple of tweets indicating that RoFo was at the Greek Independence Day parade on Danforth today, but no photos -- which is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back