637     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3K     6 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 950     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, should we call the latest chapter of this idiotic saga "An Inspector Rob Ford Mystery?" Whatever the hell else is going on, it's certainly continuing the trend of Former Mayor Assclown doing as he pleases, no matter how shady and downright bizarre it looks to the world at large...while polite society indulgently looks the other way. Why haven't these latest wrinkles been blasted all over the media? Are the cops really as incompetent as they look, or is there something worse going on here?

So, should we call the latest chapter of this idiotic saga "An Inspector Rob Ford Mystery?" Whatever the hell else is going on, it's certainly continuing the trend of Former Mayor Assclown doing as he pleases, no matter how shady and downright bizarre it looks to the world at large...while polite society indulgently looks the other way. Why haven't these latest wrinkles been blasted all over the media? Are the cops really as incompetent as they look, or is there something worse going on here?

It's not just that he's doing as he pleases, it's also that the cops let him. The other thing that is strange is that he, a millionaire, just seems to hang around people you wouldn't expect millionaires to associate with. I would love to know if this building had security cameras, not only where the shooting took place but also in the lobby etc. I doubt they have them in the hallways but I'd love to know exactly who he visited.

Incidentally, not that anyone really bothers to drive by the RoFo Edenbridge homestead anymore, but he's actually got a Monte McNaughton PC election sign on his front lawn now (and rather sloppily cockeyed in its placement--then again, he might blame the winter weather)

Is that a cop or "Dave"?

This may have been mentioned earlier: Ford's councillor office page on the city's website lists David DiPaul as his latest "Special Assistant". There's someone on LinkedIn with that name who works in "Government Administration" in Toronto, and he looks the same to me in that picture as in the one posted by Kat_YYZ. He also looks the same as Twitter's David DiPaul from Ontario, whose account is protected.

I'm saying that's "Dave", not a cop.

CAl24mjUkAA3ttn.jpg

05d218a.jpg

gangsta_400x400.jpg

Attachments

• 05d218a.jpg
    05d218a.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,714
  • gangsta_400x400.jpg
    gangsta_400x400.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,602
  • CAl24mjUkAA3ttn.jpg
    CAl24mjUkAA3ttn.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,624
I heard they had several cops working on this full time still as of early this year. Was surprised to hear that.

Good too hear.

So, should we call the latest chapter of this idiotic saga "An Inspector Rob Ford Mystery?" Whatever the hell else is going on, it's certainly continuing the trend of Former Mayor Assclown
doing as he pleases, no matter how shady and downright bizarre it looks to the world at large...while polite society indulgently looks the other way. Why haven't these latest wrinkles been blasted all over the media? Are the cops really as incompetent as they look, or is there something worse going on here?

It's not just that he's doing as he pleases, it's also that the cops let him. The other thing that is strange is that he, a millionaire, just seems to hang around people you wouldn't expect millionaires to associate with. I would love to know if this building had security cameras, not only where the shooting took place but also in the lobby etc. I doubt they have them in the hallways but I'd love to know exactly who he visited.

I say something worse. I have conversations with relatives ( friends are much more enlightened) who still think ford was a great mayor who was a bad boy on his own time. I try to explain how he left himself open to extortion by drugging with or purchasing drugs from thugs. But really he is open to extortion from the dirty law too." We'll overlook these behaviors Mr. Mayor, don't change paid duty rules. If you think about rofo's policies he cut play grounds, child care, subsidized houseing but never never even allowed any serious talk about cutting the police budget. Poor police board guy (name escapes me) who posted a post sympathetic to victims of police brutality was nearly drummed out of town. Toronto cops have a ton of discretionary power and ford is benefiting.

fuck this corrupt city, sky-high. in what world is it acceptable for a civilian to be wandering around a crime scene?

how does this not stink to anyone paying even a basic bit of attention?

it's now the spring of 2015 and Brazen has succeeded in accomplishing what, exactly? throwing a handful of brown guys in jail? on some small-fry possession charges?

mark my words: ford won't face justice, and the media will keep chasing him around breathlessly as if he weren't transparently manipulating them and the words of a clapped-out, ignorant old junkie actually matter. if his heart is even sort of beating he'll run in 2018. all the while the Upper Canadians will continue to roll their eyes and wonder if someone will do something.

For Christ's sakes, Ford isn't even Mayor anymore, and his pig of a brother had his ass handed to him in the last election. Technically, the two jackasses don't really wield much in the way of power now, so why is he still being allowed to get away with all kinds of shit that would see ordinary citizens have the book thrown at them?

The whole coincidence thing is being debated on Twitter today. I don't believe he was just visiting residents, it's not camping time yet.

Ian MacIntyre ‏@MrIanMacIntyre 2h2 hours ago
@graemeTO Your blind insistence that there's nothing even suspicious looking is what's convincing people there's a story to look for.

graeme ‏@graemeTO 2h2 hours ago
@MrIanMacIntyre Of course I see the coincidence, but it is just that. Again, our staff, and TCHC management were there together.

This may have been mentioned earlier: Ford's councillor office page on the city's website lists David DiPaul as his latest "Special Assistant". There's someone on LinkedIn with that name who works in "Government Administration" in Toronto, and he looks the same to me in that picture as in the one posted by Kat_YYZ. He also looks the same as Twitter's David DiPaul from Ontario, whose account is protected.

I'm saying that's "Dave", not a cop.

View attachment 43135

View attachment 43133

View attachment 43134

Lol love the not ready for prime time goodfellas pic LOLOL

I heard they had several cops working on this full time still as of early this year. Was surprised to hear that.

That is surprising. I always figured that the term "active" meant that the file hadn't been closed, and not much else. If what you're hearing is true, I wonder how much is focused on Ford as opposed to other leads the investigators have uncovered.

That is surprising. I always figured that the term "active" meant that the file hadn't been closed, and not much else. If what you're hearing is true, I wonder how much is focused on Ford as opposed to other leads the investigators have uncovered.

I mean full time until Jan/Feb but not anymore. Maybe things will pick up again. No idea what they've been spending somuch time looking into though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back