News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would seem IHTWORF is having a break down of sorts:

I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford
Yesterday at 6:15am

Where is leadership from Mayor Tory's office, in this time of clear incompetence at the driver's chair across the TTC, that is taking lives and costing treasure across the city? Sunning itself in Boca, we presume.

I was looking at those pics from the Sens game and it seems people usually include some crack-related hashtag. Joe thinks people line up to get photos with him because he's a "rock star". In reality, it's because he's the crazy, crack-smoking former mayor.

Yeah, a smoke-a-big-rock star.

Jimmi, about Jaclyn Dawe: was her disappearance intended to suggest an alibi or was it related to her struggle with depression?

More words from Wormy, not all of it is humour but quite a few are:

Scrawler's top 20 for 2014
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/30/scrawlers-top-20-for-2014

What a strange man. 17, 14 and 3 are about Rob, and I'm sure more didn't make it. Witch hunt? Jeezus.

And while the Justin Williams story is nice, it's quite typical of a lot of hockey players to take the Cup home to visit hospital patients. They get the Cup for a day and there is usually a parade and a ceremony and many of them take it to people who need some happiness.

Happy new year, UT! :p
new-years-kitty-8.jpg

What a strange man. 17, 14 and 3 are about Rob, and I'm sure more didn't make it. Witch hunt? Jeezus.

And while the Justin Williams story is nice, it's quite typical of a lot of hockey players to take the Cup home to visit hospital patients. They get the Cup for a day and there is usually a parade and a ceremony and many of them take it to people who need some happiness.
I normally do not read the Rob Ford thread as he is, or should be, history but I did read the Worms list. Is it EVER weird? See this as an example:

Julian Fantino: Canada’s minister of veterans affairs has done an outstanding job in that portfolio but is the victim of a funded, organized and vicious smear campaign by political opponents who are determined to have him removed. I find it disgusting since it was Fantino who has called for the modernization of veterans affairs, made major adjustments and travelled across the country and abroad to help fight for and remember the sacrifices of our brave soldiers. Well done chief. Who knows, maybe Ambassador to Italy will be his next posting? He has earned it.

Clearly Worms has lost it, if in fact he ever had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back