5.2K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 817     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 780     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the story died there, it was not really picked up by SAL or Worms so it was probably true. In this case "abuse" would be from adults in some form.

I thought it was self-evident that Rob was picked on as a youngster. The baby brother, the fat kid, the dimwit. It explains a lot of his desire for attention and validation as an adult, even his (selective) capacity for empathy. He has bizarre ways of expressing those feelings, but that's probably because he's not very bright. He has spent so many years using his homegrown coping strategies by rote that they've become obsessions, or something like that. Lots of psychology to unpack with Rob Ford.

I knew a lot of guys who could quote the rules, but obeying them was another matter. :D

Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 5.49.48 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 5.49.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 5.49.48 PM.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 585
Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 6.05.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 6.06.35 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 6.05.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 6.05.18 PM.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 679
  • Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 6.06.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 6.06.35 PM.png
    303.1 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:
I thought it was self-evident that Rob was picked on as a youngster. The baby brother, the fat kid, the dimwit. It explains a lot of his desire for attention and validation as an adult, even his (selective) capacity for empathy. He has bizarre ways of expressing those feelings, but that's probably because he's not very bright. He has spent so many years using his homegrown coping strategies by rote that they've become obsessions, or something like that. Lots of psychology to unpack with Rob Ford.

Chances are excellent that the two biggest bullies who picked on the little bully in Slob's case have the names "Doug" and "Randy."

This Mammo thing really shows the biggest problem with our system. You can break election rules and there really is no consequences. It seems like it's the honor system but when you have people with no honor than what's the point.

If Tory wants to impress me he would actually but concrete rules into this and not just talk about "culture change" like the previous guy did. If Tory wantd to be serious about it he wouldn't have given mammo ELEVEN board spots (making Mammo a top five councilor in number of board spots)

An absolute joke.

Whoever runs Rob's Twitter account went on a huge blocking spree today. I had been blocked a while ago apparently. The weird thing is that it only applies to the Twitter web page and official apps, as I have full access on Tweetdeck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back