374     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 609     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me...incognito at a Megadeth gig.....I don't wanna talk about it....

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 686
Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the big deal about releasing a donor list? Is it just to verify that contributions are legit (i.e., within allowable amounts for private citizens and corporations)? Any back story on this would be much appreciated :)

Sorry, there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. And this might be one of them... voters can also see the support that actually exists for a given candidate. If Dougie has donated "hundreds of thousands" to his camping, then if there is a thin contribution list it can be construed because of lack of support. This can have the affect on his votes on Monday.

Here's a thought: if you have to keep qualifying your positive statements about Hitler so people 'don't get the wrong idea', maybe you should look harder for an example of a great leader.

Lol.

"The final words of the final mayoral debate come from Doug Ford: "God bless."
https://twitter.com/patriciakar/status/525432159545597952

View attachment 36268

Here! Here!

This is really the worst part of Rob Ford's Toronto.

It's now okay to be blatantly and openly racist.

I'd always thought she was bizarrely right-wing. But even I'm surprised to realize that Sue-Ann Levy is a racist.

It goes hand in hand for some Zionists.

So NOW haws photos of an alleged Lisi putting up Ford signs. It does look like him. This has to gather some steam, no?

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=200186

Small beer/inside baseball in terms of the mainstream media, IMO. I don't expect it will get legs, especially with the requirement for space/resources on the Ottawa shooting story. Besides, Doug's been telling bigger, more important lies.

Small beer/inside baseball in terms of the mainstream media, IMO. I don't expect it will get legs, especially with the requirement for space/resources on the Ottawa shooting story. Besides, Doug's been telling bigger, more important lies.

If an extortionist drug dealer who was under investigation with the mayor who never met doug working on Doug's campaign is no big deal I don't even know what to say. You might be right though.

These internal polls are really just an excuse for the candidate to hear what they want to hear. So far we've had Sarah Thompson get a 15% in her internal poll. We've had Andray Domise claim to be tied with Ford on his internal poll. Tory's internal poll had Ford sitting in 3rd place. And now Ford is claiming to be in a dead heat with Tory.

Agreed, more PR the better.

So NOW haws photos of an alleged Lisi putting up Ford signs. It does look like him. This has to gather some steam, no?

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=200186

It doesn't seem to be doing so: Doug has predictably denied it and can continue to do so until Monday. Likely FN justification: Doug is awesome and therefore meets lots of people, can't be expected to remember them all.

If an extortionist drug dealer who was under investigation with the mayor who never met doug working on Doug's campaign is no big deal I don't even know what to say. You might be right though.
In a normal world it would be a huge deal, but you need to remember we're living in Rob and Doug's World.

Looks like Lisi is out and Randy is the new sign guy:

Jonathan Goldsbie
‏@goldsbie
And here's one of Randy Ford blocking the eastbound bike lane:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back