54     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 435     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 884     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the platoon of grenadiers who drowned in the pond because the ice was too thin...
Or the quicksand in the northwest corner of the pond just waiting to slurp up the unready...

Yes, I always thought he was making that up?

Did you know that the Chief of Metro Police shot himself in that park?

no problem I'm not familiar with the history beyond that, but let's just say that no one was converting to United during WWI because it didn't exist at that point. Subject dropped.

So you're saying there was a Methodist to their madness?

It seems pretty clear that Doug was winging it when the Jewish Wife comment came out. I wonder what triggered it?

If we could figure that out, someone might be able to trip Doug into saying that he really is a woman and is just cross dressing as a way to get around the "racism" and into city hall.

ETA: anybody got a copy of that Streisand movie 'Yentl' to lend to Doug? Oi gevalt, he should watch it with Karla.

Last edited:
I was actually talking about this thread, where Karla's ancestry was examined in great detail :)
Along with all of the other members of the family. That's what happens when you come late to the party DarnDirtyApe, you miss all the good stuff.:p

ETA: anybody got a copy of that Streisand movie 'Yentl' to lend to Doug? Oi gevalt, he should watch it with Karla.

Doug would love it, "Storybooks for women, sacred books for men".

I. can. not. wait. for. this. election. to. be. over. So tired of the stress of this. How are others managing your election related stress?
Wild rumours about murder, incest, faking illness, bodies in cars, shady NJ offices, growops, dirty cops, etc;
Sniping at each other on this thread over little things;

oh, and...
crack-fuelled drunken stupors.

:p

I wonder about story books written by Margaret Atwood?

Doug probably doesn't give two craps. Besides the library was closed, and there's only used copies of the Sun to read at Timmies.

The United Church was formed from four denominations of Protestants in 1925 (Presbyterian, Methodist, Congregational, Union). If you are referring to their stance on Israel/Palestine that was only in the last decade or so. If you wanted to join the most antisemitic church at the time, it would be Orthodox.
not Serbian Orthodox, though. we always had great relations with the Jewish community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back