68     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 702     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 611     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he refuses to debate a Jewish candidate who called out his brother's anti-Semitism and made him look foolish in a debate?

The Ford Nation idiots online are attacking Goldkind as a "hypocrite" because he said he was not religious.

I saw someone on IHTWOMRF a few days ago calling him "Goldmean".:rolleyes:

What's with the goddamn wind today? If I believed in a higher power, I would say that Doug polling well is the cause of the wrath.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m1 minute ago
Conservative Scarborough councillor Gary Crawford, a Rob Ford ally for much of the term, has endorsed John Tory.

Quite the endorsement given that he didn't endorse Doug.

Tough decision, watching the Leafs v Habs opener or hearing the candidates say the exact same thing they've been saying every day for the last few weeks again...

"How many km of tunnelling and how many houses will you destroy Tory?!"

Tough decision, watching the Leafs v Habs opener or hearing the candidates say the exact same thing they've been saying every day for the last few weeks again...

"How many km of tunnelling and how many houses will you destroy Tory?!"

This is when I point out how many pointless debates there are. Doing one during a Leafs home opener is very poor timing!

How about that J Tory mentioned roll calls...here are the bottom thirteen missing the quorum calls..there were 106 during the term
Moeser present for 32
Mammo present for 34
R Ford present for 45
D M-W present for 47
Thompson present for 49

D Ford present for 51

K Stintz present for 51
J Filion present for 55
D Shiner present for 55
J Robinson present for 56
A Perruzza present for 57
J Colle present for 58
M Grimes present for 58

Market rent apartments at a discount?

StrashinCBC 12:45pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Doug Ford just told audience that Ford administration has helped reduce rents for thousands of units. Not sure where this is from.

I saw someone on IHTWOMRF a few days ago calling him "Goldmean".:rolleyes:

Which is, incidentally, run by a Jewish person, Neil Flagg. But people like Neil Flagg, Jeff Silverstein and Sue Ann Levy are about as representative of Toronto Jews as Clarence Thomas is of African Americans.

In a recent interview or radio program, wish I could remember which, Doug offered the surprising new information that in fact, the teens staying at the Griffin Centre's Jeffcoat Road residential home weren't autistic and that people had been misled about that.

I think it was Metro Morning on CBC. I remember hearing Doug saying they weren't autistic and I think maybe that they weren't 'kids' either, but I'm not sure if he said what they were if they weren't autistic (but still in need of being kept indoors?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back