News   Jul 17, 2024
 950     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
The person speaking at Ford presser will be Dr. Zane Cohen, a colorectal surgeon.

That is telling.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
A press release from Mt. Sinai says that Cohen specializes in "IBD, colorectal cancer and intestinal transplantation." #RobFord #topoli

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
We still don't have word on Ford's status or the type of tumour - but they picked a surgeon with expertise in colon cancer.

SAL tweeted that Bill Blair and the TPS caused Rob Ford to get a tumor and was the reason he drank and did drugs. She has since deleted it.

Last edited:
Is his wife and kids going to be there or are they going to pull a Rob and be too busy? With so much effed up things Rob has done. Very close to the top of the list is the first days back from months away from home while in "rehab" he rather spend his weekend on every street festival and city event than spending Canada Day weekend at home getting connected with his family again. I just thought that was soooo messed up.

I didn't know it either. Doug just made it famous.

Here's their menu:
http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/menu

We were discussing the age of Doug Sr.s demise earlier: "Died in 2006 at the age of 73."
http://www.torontolife.com/informer/people/2014/06/17/rob-ford-family-tree/

Perkins is "American" style meals (really popular in TO in the seventies); it's popular for air travellers and those seeking sit down food 24/7. For me it's good to stick something in your neck, I'm not too impressed by the meals, but their muffins are great.

you guys are creating pages faster than i can read them! lol.

i had 20 pages to go, read several pages, and now i have 25 to go!

SAL tweeted that Bill Blair and the TPS caused Rob Ford to get a tumor and was the reason he drank and did drugs. She has since deleted it.
Sue Anne Levy has to be one of the most incompetent journalists in the history of Toronto journalism - with the possible exception of Wormington. Ford has been drinking and doing drugs since at least the 1990s, if not earlier. And that's the fault of the police?

Total, utter, fail. I can't understand why the Toronto Sun continue to employ such a hack.

Sue Anne Levy has to be one of the most incompetent journalists in the history of Toronto journalism - with the possible exception of Wormington. Ford has been drinking and doing drugs since at least the 1990s, if not earlier. And that's the fault of the police?

Total, utter, fail. I can't understand why the Toronto Sun continue to employ such a hack.

You're talking about her, aren't you?

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
The person speaking at Ford presser will be Dr. Zane Cohen, a colorectal surgeon.

That is telling.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
A press release from Mt. Sinai says that Cohen specializes in "IBD, colorectal cancer and intestinal transplantation." #RobFord #topoli

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
We still don't have word on Ford's status or the type of tumour - but they picked a surgeon with expertise in colon cancer.

How do you search a cached version? I bet that's enough for them to sue her. Lol. SUE.

Zing

Is this presser just a statement with no questions style or will questions be answered? I haven't heard either way. With Doug not being there, it means he won't deal with campaign questions. If he's not there and the doctor's are taking questions, it could be interesting. We're not used to candid answers.

$$$

You're talking about her, aren't you?

Yep, same as Wormington.

How do you search a cached version? I bet that's enough for them to sue her. Lol. SUE.

Zing

It was saved. Ben Spurr MT'ed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back