5.1K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 764     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 730     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really said Matlow should shut up? Wow, what an idiot.

Warmington went full non-linear on this one. The media asked about the tumour and the election. What else should they ask? They were quite respectful actually and showed up to the press conference Doug himself insisted on. He even waited for the media.

Where's the drugs, drugs, drugs and knuckles article?

The Star pulled the Donovan story. Good choice, for now at least.

Was one supposed to come out today or something?
What are the chances this is another stunt? Like rehab didnt work so how 'bout tumours?

Is it possible that....it's naht a tumah? (See what I did there?)

No srsly ya think?

Was one supposed to come out today or something?
What are the chances this is another stunt? Like rehab didnt work so how 'bout tumours?

Is it possible that....it's naht a tumah? (See what I did there?)

No srsly ya think?

Ford-crime-related one pushed back to tomorrow. I put the odds of Ford's tumor being a political stunt at zero lol.

Folks, (sorry Khristopher!) Doug is not going to run for Mayor. Ever. Put it to bed. Doug is "barely" a one-term Councillor - and a failed one at that, playing full-time mouthpiece for his brother. Doug does not have the patience or interest in politics, he doesn't have the temperament and has thin skin. Rob on the other hand has the interest, the temperament and skin thick as a rhino.
Haha.
Whatever happens, it's going to be an interesting week in Toronto politics.

Last edited:
Ford-crime-related one pushed back to tomorrow. I put the odds of Ford's tumor being a political stunt at zero lol.

You gotta wonder if the first concern from Diane and Doug was on their political future, not Rob's survival. They certainly don't seem to care much about Kathy's serious health issues.

Maybe Rob will do a few weeks at tumour rehab and be back on the campaign trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back