116     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 962     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 876     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on Twitter (and it might just be speculation) that Rob was kicked out of the house and now he lives with his mom. Again, this could just be idle chatter.
I seem to recall from the infamous ITO that Ford's address on his driver's license was his mother's address. So it's possible Ford hasn't actually lived with his wife and kids for quite some time, whether due to marital issues or CAS issues.

I saw on Twitter (and it might just be speculation) that Rob was kicked out of the house and now he lives with his mom. Again, this could just be idle chatter.

That could explain why the bobble head fundraiser was at his mother's house and why he was served there.

Just saw Jimmi's post: If Ford knows that people are checking his house for his car, what's to stop him from leaving it there and getting a ride to his mother's? I mean especially during a campaign, he has to keep up appearances. If I were Rob, it's what I would do.

Last edited:
The second person can be construed as being part of the argument outside of camping hq, and/or calling in a false crime.

It's rather presumptuous to suggest that without knowing what he said on the phone. And he certainly wasn't an accessory to anything.

Footage from Ford Campaign headquarters: http://www.canadanewsnet.com/2014/0...ds-campaign-office-three-times-footage-shows/. Confirms what both parties agree on: Benoit entered the office 3 times. The actual physical conflict is hard (for me, anyway) to resolve but it's clear that TWO Ford campaign workers followed Benoit out the door. And inasmuch as I think Benoit went there only to provoke this exact kind of reaction, I think that his stupidity was overtrumped by the criminal stupidity from the Ford Campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back