608     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 652     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they printed out each email they included full message histories, so earlier emails in the threads tend to get repeated. It's also confusing because it was scanned double-sided even though most items were printed single-sided.

Hmmmm, so, what you're saying is it's wasteful gravy? ;) Ok serious mode. Can't wait for a slightly more organized version or something, because short of another video of Rofo behaving badly, this looks likes a pretty good document outlining Rofo's bullying antics. If this doesn't stick, I really don't know what the hell is up with TO. Do we need to call the Ghostbusters or something, because there's something weird in the neighbourhood.

There will be those who say it was his private time, blah, blah, blah. Those people need to hear more about how Mr. respect for Taxpayers used city staff for his private activities since they obviously don't care about this reprobate's complete lack of morals, character or human decency.

I read the documents released by the board and assume you haven't. Otherwise you would not have made such a speculative comment about the principal who was raising the alarm in no uncertain terms months before the board acted. He acted with honour. Next time, read the information available before giving "your opinion". What the staff and adminstration went through because of Ford was horrific. Meanwhile, their board , especially Sal Piccininni. the trustee, fought hard against all efforts to remove Ford from his volunteer position.

Very well, I stand corrected. The point is that with this record, heads should roll for not removing him sooner. And an ambulance chasing lawyer should be getting in touch with as many student players as possible.

Also, if it has not yet been mentioned, the basis behind Ford's boycott of the Star was that they reported that he was abusive to his players. He wanted the paper to print a retraction, and since they refused, he has done his best to keep them out of the loop of city press conferences. Now that the official record of his treatment of players has been made public, which pretty much confirms the Star's story, what will be his reasoning for not providing comment to them?

Enjoying the prospect of tomorrow night's mayoral debate organized by the Diversity Advancement Network and http://www.blackcanadians.com/ with the purpose of focusing on matters of interest to TO's black community members.

Confirmed meryl candidates are Robbie "Goose Poop" Ford, along with Tory, Chow, Soks, and Dewitt Lee. The comedic possibilities of 'no one's done more for black youth than Rob' are boundless, especially with the timely release of the TDCSB documents. I'm tempted to order in a flock of Canada geese.

Ward 2 candidate and Ford-conqueror Andray Domise will be attending, I'm told.

5 p.m. start at the North York Novotel (near the NY Centre subway).

Some analysis

I really hope that Ford hasn't found some momentum.

Everyone who is spooked by the latest Forum Poll should read this: http://bit.ly/1qm54vy
Eric Grenier is a thoughtful, and thorough observer of the polling industry in this country. Sort of the Nate Silver of Canada. In this post he links to an article on the poll he wrote for Huffington Post Canada. I advise you to read it before you spin into panic mode.
The numbers in the poll which I find interesting are Fords approval rating, which has gone back up to 39% from 33%, and the dwindling number of respondents who say Ford should resign. Thats now down to 50% from a high of 68%, I believe. That tells me something is happening for Ford. We will have to wait for subsequent polls to figure out whether this is a blip or sustainable trend.

Has anyone ever actually checked on the psychological and physical safety of Rob's kids? Is there any truth to the rumour that they were apprehended (at least, temporarily)? I should think with his drug use, violence, and criminal friends, there could be some concern by CAS . . .

yes, there were apprehended several months ago. I have heard Renatas parents were their guardians for a while but this ended when one of her parents fell ill. Not sure what the situation is now.

Everyone who is spooked by the latest Forum Poll should read this: http://bit.ly/1qm54vy
Eric Grenier is a thoughtful, and thorough observer of the polling industry in this country. Sort of the Nate Silver of Canada. In this post he links to an article on the poll he wrote for Huffington Post Canada. I advise you to read it before you spin into panic mode.
The numbers in the poll which I find interesting are Fords approval rating, which has gone back up to 39% from 33%, and the dwindling number of respondents who say Ford should resign. Thats now down to 50% from a high of 68%, I believe. That tells me something is happening for Ford. We will have to wait for subsequent polls to figure out whether this is a blip or sustainable trend.

Thanks for the share, wombat. Let's hope Eric is on to something. Also, re your other post on Ford's kids: how do you know they were moved from the house? There's been loads of speculation. Are you on more solid ground?

Fords Kids

Thanks for the share, wombat. Let's hope Eric is on to something. Also, re your other post on Ford's kids: how do you know they were moved from the house? There's been loads of speculation. Are you on more solid ground?

The apprehension is well-known. Multiple sources confirmed it a while ago. What I dont know is what the Ford domestic arrangement is now. Would love to hear from anyone with any insight on that.

10654966_547357428728213_92783973_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/797355395273610365_10375404

Attachments

• 10654966_547357428728213_92783973_n.jpg
    10654966_547357428728213_92783973_n.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 753
Rossi is already moved on to another school. I was looking him up a bit last night. He was moved from one Etobicoke Catholic school to another because apparently the schools all got better after he was there and everyone loved him including the kids. He's some kind of "fixer" I guess. I get the feeling Rossi might have gotten rid of RoFO sooner, but it's not all up to him -- others, boards, parents, etc. I think a lot of the parents might have protected RoFO (for whatever reason) and many just didn't want the bad publicity. After all, it was "bad publicity" (Ford saying the kids are in gangs, the school is rough, etc) that was the final straw and got him canned as coach!

it's about appearances / saving face, not stopping atrocities... sounds about right for the ways of the catholic church.

looks like the site (page really) was created right around the time we were learning of bob...

Domain Name Analysis

Hiredsobriety.com has 2 months old. It will be expired on 12 Jun 2015. The sponsor is GODADDY.COM, LLC.

Domain Name:
Hiredsobriety.com
Domain Age:
2 months 19 days old

http://www.statscrop.com/www/hiredsobriety.com

plus... the phone number on what was found does not match what's on the website... which is...

hs_landing_left.png

Attachments

• hs_landing_left.png
    hs_landing_left.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 854
I read that Chow's campaign manager sent out a letter that said that there was an eight point difference in both Ford's and Chow's numbers between the two days of the forum poll, well outside the margin of error. I think this letter was posted somewhere on this forum. That would imply that the first day's preliminary result, which I think was the basis for the scary poll people were talking about was: Ford: 35 Tory: 34 Chow: 19. This assumes that Tory stays the same on both days and that an equal amount of people were polled on each day. The second day would then have been Ford: 27 Tory: 34 Chow: 27 which is somewhat close to the previous forum poll. (It could be the case that Chow got 19 on the first day though)

Am I interpreting this right in thinking that the first night of polling may have been a statistical anomaly as Eric Grenier suggests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back