News   Jul 16, 2024
 596     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too bad a horse didn't step on his sore toe

[Rob Ford] Reveals that he is allergic to horses, which is why he will not be attending the opening of Cavalia’s Odysseo (which he calls “Cavila Odessaâ€) on May 15. “I get close to a horse, I’ll break out, and my eyes will puff up, and my asthma will kick in, and then it will just be a bad scene,†he says near the end of his show, “so I have to be really careful when I’m near horses.â€
http://www.thegridto.com/city/politics/rob-ford-agenda-may-713-2012/
:confused:
Is this why Sarah Thomson went to Ford Fest on a horse? ;)

I wonder what's got Doug's goat this morning. He's usually so chatty.

Maybe because it was a camping stunt that turned into a cluster fuck. Dougie was one of the players in this little piece of theater, not just the camping manager that said yes to the show.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags Called Councillor Doug Ford, who showed media the bomb threat for comment on grievance. "Don't call me anymore. Delete my number."

If anyone is interested there is a profile on Metro Label in the Star's business section today.....

Interesting to see that Metro Label now appears to be printing up Billy Bee labels, which had been featured on Deco's website in the past. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean that Deco has lost their Billy Bee contract (i.e. perhaps both companies produced products for BB) just that, for some reason, Deco not longer features BB as a client on their website. Link to Star article and video: http://www.thestar.com/business/eco...endly_family_firm_marks_40th_anniversary.html

Lisi wearing a gimp mask hides behind the sofa.

There are loads of references to Lisis' submissive relationship to ford but, I was told by a friend who used to work as a dominatrix that it is Rofo who seems like the bottom. She says they thrive on humiliation. Anyone remember him on Kimmel?

@annhui 18m
When I asked Ford on Monday whether he was acting on police advice to publicize the bomb threat, he said "No, I'm acting on my own advice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back