News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 600     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Star article says...

the co-founder of the watchdog group who filed the original complaint says the case warrants a police investigation.

Maybe they called the police? Although I doubt uniformed officers would be sent during CH work hours for something like that, it would probably be higher up and more low key.

The Star article says...

Maybe they called the police? Although I doubt uniformed officers would be sent during CH work hours for something like that, it would probably be higher up and more low key.

Rob is really something:

"Speaking to reporters in Scarborough on Monday, Rob Ford said he is “not quite sure†if RR Donnelley was even a client.
“You have to be careful what you guys say. There could be legal proceedings going on as we speak,†Ford said.
He then claimed Deco does business with “every single company, almost†in Ontario and around the world."

If Rob and Doug did indeed seek to grease the wheels at CH for RR Donnelly, isn't that a clear case of Breach of Trust under S.122 of the criminal code? Any examples I've googled involved bribes/kickbacks - is there a lawyer who can comment / cite case law for secretly lobbying on behalf of a client?

Considering that schizophrenia actually isn't a case of a split personality, yes.

I was gonna answer the same, but decided it's a fair joke. The hearing of voices could constitute "dining with company". But yes, Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personalities) is often confused with schizophrenia.

Thanks. It never made sense to me at all. She's should not be dragged into this. Seems like if you have to bring up that, your case for your guy is weak!

In addition, there's the whole duly-elected-Mayor-Ford-was-stripped-of-his-powers-but-an-"unelected"-premier-was-handed-power angle (showing they completely ignored any mention of civics in public/high school).

However, I'm pretty sure it's the same underlying-yet-never-mentioned reason that many republicans have such a hate on for Barack Obama; closeted bigotry.

Last edited:
If Rob and Doug did indeed seek to grease the wheels at CH for RR Donnelly, isn't that a clear case of Breach of Trust under S.122 of the criminal code? Any examples I've googled involved bribes/kickbacks - is there a lawyer who can comment / cite case law for secretly lobbying on behalf of a client?

Not a lawyer, but if you own part of the company you're "helping" get work, it's pretty much equivalent to a kickback.

or do you think doug called to cops to say that one of the sources for the globe story must've "stolen" the deco spreadsheets?

isn't that what happened with Stintz and the voter contact list?
My guess is its a follow-up to the rotten tomato and eggs guy.

I was gonna answer the same, but decided it's a fair joke. The hearing of voices could constitute "dining with company". But yes, Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personalities) is often confused with schizophrenia.

Add to this that there is a fair contingent who believe DID/MPD is therapist-induced nonsense.

Doug is so transparently a typical abuser. He's blustering more about the *way* they got the info and he says "if there's false accusations" it will be dealt with by lawyers.

And yeah I don't see how tey don't just start to take shit seriously now when a seemingly stupid and biased newspaper calls them with questions about shit. At what point do you go hmm, maybe ill just *peruse* the questions at least.

No proactive bones in their collective hunkering bodies.

Gawd I almost wish I could sit down and TELL them how do be better criminals. Their strategies blow.

Last edited:
Doug is so transparently a typical abuser. He's blistering more about the *way* they got the info and he says "if there's false accusations" it will be dealt with by lawyers.

And yeah I don't see how tey don't just start to take shit seriously now when a seemingly stupid and biased newspaper calls them with questions about shit. At what point do you go hmm, maybe ill just *peruse* the questions at least.

No proactive bones in their collective hunkering bodies.

Gawd I almost wish I could sit down and TELL them how do be better criminals. Their strategies blow.

The Fords don't do strategy - they only do tactics. That's why their ground game is so good but their overall performance is dismal.

Probably a ton of dairy, and if he's not eating red meat, then he's probably helping himself to a lot of white meat, mainly pork and chicken in fried form. Just a guess.

Oh, and lots of starches too.

Just surmising here but I doubt Duggie gets starches and/or anything unhealthy to eat at home. His wife and daughter are "clean Eaters" that is to say they eat very low carb diets. His daughter -the lean queen on twitter and instagram is a competitive body builder (and, perhaps, his wife too). A very good friend of mine just had her first bikini competition and Doug the slug was backstage. She said he was "creepy". He tried to strike up a convo with her while she was waiting to be called on stage. Don't know why Duggie needed to be back stage with very scantily clad women of all ages (my friend turned 50 this year).

My guess is the extra LBs come from eating out. I'll leave the jokes about having enough to eat at home to the rest of you. :p

I've always wondered why the Ford supporters bring up Wynne so much?

I think it's because there's been so little effective political opposition to Ford at the municipal level that they have to go up a government to find the person who stands in most stark contrast.

She is a left-of-centre lesbian with a majority mandate - I am sure that's pretty close to being Lucifer.

AoD

In addition, there's the whole duly-elected-Mayor-Ford-was-stripped-of-his-powers-but-an-"unelected"-premier-was-handed-power angle (showing they completely ignored any mention of civics in public/high school).

However, I'm pretty sure it's the same underlying-yet-never-mentioned reason that many republicans have such a hate on for Barack Obama; closeted bigotry.

Yup! Now Ford has no power but Wynne was elected, so who's unelected now?

The Fords don't do strategy - they only do tactics. That's why their ground game is so good but their overall performance is dismal.

I don't have the 'Crazy Town' book with me, since I borrowed it from an elitist library. But yes, that seems to be the assessment. The chapter where Kouvalis first came in, it was fairly clear to me that Kouvalis was key in gearing up the camping on a bigger level. Rob and Doug was still thinking door to door battles, credit to Rob's tenacity here with the boxes full of hand written contact list. But the strategic long game may not be on FoFam's radar. Beyond a 'Rob will be merryl, Doug will be premier, Tory may or may not be allowed to be merryl, because by then Rob or Doug will be Prime Minister.' plan.

But that's probably up in hash smoke by now, and I think they're all about the hail mary pass, because that's all they have left. That it got them this far is what kinda worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back