5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 727     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Ford was able to access child care spending stats instantly for a "random" audience question?! I'm so thinking these questions were set up or given to Rob.

Looking at how the event was set up, I would have that as a foregone conclusion. I think the rest of the candidates would be stupid not to have thought so (but of course, can't say that out loud). Don't really think it would have material bearing on RoFo, maybe some movement between Chow/Tory instead.

AoD

Did you see how smug he looked when they asked that question? "Oh thank God I studied child care, that question WAS on the test".

This is what I'm saying. The debate was set up by ford supporters I bet. How can we find out who arranged this and what their connection is? I'm so. Mad.

After the City-TV / Gord Martineau debate, I thought there was nowhere to go but up. Tonight's event was an unmitigated disaster.

And to cap off a wonderful Scarborough evening--it's Iola.

goldsbie 8:49pm via Twitter for Android
Iola Fortino, that likely unwell evangelical homophobe, is here shouting at Tory for aligning himself with Sodomites or something.

Last edited:
If thats the best this city has to offer as mayoral candidates, then heaven help us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back