154     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 861     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 439     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy David Nickle's argument. While core supporters will continue to rally round mantras such as stopping the gravy train, saving taxpayers money, and sticking it to those uppity downtowners, my guess is that boiling anti-gay anger is not necessarily a shared belief of the core.

You're kidding, right? Ever taken a look at I Hate the War on Mayor Rob Ford? Eventually, every public male who has anything negative to say about Ford will be called "gay" or "pedophile" or "gay pedophile" by one of the members of that group. And then that comment will be "liked" by 10 others. Neil Flagg himself *always* used to refer to Kathleen Wynne as "our gay unelected premier", as though her sexuality had anything to do with her job.

I've always believed that at the core FordNation knew exactly how bigoted Ford was from the beginning; that's why they voted him in. He had no fear of saying what they've always been too scared to say in public.

I asked an honest question on that page about Ford's addiction and behavior and they ripped my head off. Neil Flagg will probably have a nervous breakdown when Ford loses.

According to the #rfmg sitters-in (on Twitter) it happened in the CH rotunda. No-one there recorded it, I guess.

You only have to look at Iola Fortino*'s FB page to see it's not inconceivable she might have said it (and been unrepentant about it).

*I hope she's not related to the Fortino grocery store people. That would be awkward.

I asked an honest question on that page about Ford's addiction and behavior and they ripped my head off. Neil Flagg will probably have a nervous breakdown when Ford loses.

I honestly don't know what Neil will do after all of this. If he truly believes all the crap he says, he will indeed be in complete shock when Ford loses. But if that's true, at this point he's gone batsh!t crazy; believing it to be a true "holy war" between the left and Rob Ford, and inventing impossibly complex conspiracies to exonerate Ford from any blame for his own actions. He acts as though the PCs lost the provincial election due to the bad karma of "messing with Ford". The delusion is strong in the group, and Ford is like some fallen angel come to right the wrongs of progressiveness. Some of the comments read like he's Mother Theresa (pretty much anything Jacqueline Rosen writes). They seem to hold the common belief that the media and pollsters have been conspiring to make Ford look bad and prop up Tory/Chow/Whoever.

I think Neil has formed so much of his life around IHTWOMRF that he thinks *he's* the group; that it's secretly about him and his abilities to pull people together in a common cause. It's an ego trip for him that's not gonna end well.

Yeah, calling people "f**king f*ggots" while wearing a Ford shirt is something.

She was at both bobblehead events early on (looks up and around), and she was unhinged then too. Also about the gays like Wynne taking over. It was odd. She was also quite religious. Then this guy who was also pro ford and also religious but more from a "native Indian perspective" he claimed (he was a typical hoser type. tall, scraggy, jean jacket white guy. They met in front of me and started out high fiving about anti ford people... Then she started in on the gays and how she took her boys out of school and teaches them at home because of Wynne. Rocker dude was then angry about organized religion cause it makes people haters. And then they started arguing about Jesus, Mother Earth, liberals, guns and the school system. And I swear this was too good to make up. My take is that she was clearly raised in a messy environment and is dealing with some mental illness. She spoke about talking with angels too.

I always feel bad when folks who need gentle guidance towards help get shot into the spotlight like this.

I honestly don't know what Neil will do after all of this. If he truly believes all the crap he says, he will indeed be in complete shock when Ford loses. But if that's true, at this point he's gone batsh!t crazy; believing it to be a true "holy war" between the left and Rob Ford, and inventing impossibly complex conspiracies to exonerate Ford from any blame for his own actions. He acts as though the PCs lost the provincial election due to the bad karma of "messing with Ford". The delusion is strong in the group, and Ford is like some fallen angel come to right the wrongs of progressiveness. Some of the comments read like he's Mother Theresa (pretty much anything Jacqueline Rosen writes). They seem to hold the common belief that the media and pollsters have been conspiring to make Ford look bad and prop up Tory/Chow/Whoever.

I think Neil has formed so much of his life around IHTWOMRF that he thinks *he's* the group; that it's secretly about him and his abilities to pull people together in a common cause. It's an ego trip for him that's not gonna end well.

Maybe he will call for a recount or declare the election to be rigged.

Is anyone else thinking that nothing will happen of this Brazen 2 investigation? I wouldn't be surprised if Rob never faces any kind of charges.

I think it's coming, and there will be more people than Ford going down. I think they want to grab him as part of a sweep, not as an individual.

She was at both bobblehead events early on (looks up and around), and she was unhinged then too. Also about the gays like Wynne taking over. It was odd. She was also quite religious. Then this guy who was also pro ford and also religious but more from a "native Indian perspective" he claimed (he was a typical hoser type. tall, scraggy, jean jacket white guy. They met in front of me and started out high fiving about anti ford people... Then she started in on the gays and how she took her boys out of school and teaches them at home because of Wynne. Rocker dude was then angry about organized religion cause it makes people haters. And then they started arguing about Jesus, Mother Earth, liberals, guns and the school system. And I swear this was too good to make up. My take is that she was clearly raised in a messy environment and is dealing with some mental illness. She spoke about talking with angels too.

I always feel bad when folks who need gentle guidance towards help get shot into the spotlight like this.

She and Ford were made for each other...

I think it's coming, and there will be more people than Ford going down. I think they want to grab him as part of a sweep, not as an individual.

That would be great! I bet Doug isn't as innocent as he might claim to be.

Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.41.29.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.41.29.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.41.29.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 741
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back