News   Jul 19, 2024
 646     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He tends to call females ‘little birds,’
Does this help decipher the murder rant video in any way?

So he was basically called a woman as an insult (thieves, liars, birds)...and who is the 80yo woman? Diane?

Ordinarily I wouldn't suggest anyone ruin their day by reading Sun comments but the Fords are getting slaughtered here (480 and counting) and it's kind of a laff riot: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/10/mayor-rob-fords-rehab-buddy-speaks-out

Indeed - the crowd is distinctively hostile and not in the mood to take BS.

AoD

Last edited:
And surprise -- Doug lied again. Earlier he said he had no idea who she was and had never met her.

Today "McRobb said Ford also had friendly nicknames for her and recalled her meetings with both the mayor’s brother, Doug, and his friend and driver, Sandro Lisi."

And is she confirming that Lisi visited Greenestone?

Who are you going to believe? A serial substance abuser, or Doug?

reporterdonpeat 9:43am via iOS
Doug Ford says he's never met LeeAnne McRobb - calls her a "liar".

Last edited:
Who are you going to believe? A serial drug addict, or Doug?

reporterdonpeat 9:43am via iOS
Doug Ford says he's never met LeeAnne McRobb - calls her a "liar".

Oh, I do hope there's a photo of the two of them together out there.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 34s
"He doesn't talk to Lisi," Doug says of Mayor. "He's ended his relationship w Lisi, absolutely. 100%"...then adds "that's what he told me"

Disclaimer! Geez, dear bro, don't you ever factcheck your crack smoking sibling?

AoD

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 55s
"He's ended relationships with Lisi - absolutely, 100%" Doug Ford on Mayor Rob Ford & Sandro Lisi #TOpoli

Doug is screwed. This whole thing is just blowing up well-beyond and in ways I never would have anticipated. I legitimately feared the recovery hero possibilities but then I forgot just how brutally stupid these two are.

Sure, Doug, and we believe that you have never met Lisi...

jpags 9:46am via Twitter for iPhone
Cllr Ford said that when the mayor said he has cut ties, that includes Lisi. "He doesn't talk to Lisi. He's ended relationships with Lisi."

Last edited:
So does the Lisi family own this garage where McRobb had her car fixed? Wasn't there something about tow truck drivers in Etobicoke dealing drugs on the side? Dots?

It's seriously blowing my mind that the Fords surely OKed her to do the interview on the condition that she delivered a puff piece about what a swell guy Rob was and how there was nothing fishy about their relationship... and this is the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back