News   Aug 07, 2024
 212     0 
News   Aug 06, 2024
 2.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes.

On his day of admonishing, Rob Ford can't muster the strength or character to *not* be the only council member not to rise in a standing ovation for Wong-Tam in regards to her work with Pride Toronto. I bet he is sad that Doug is not there to sulk in solidarity with him.

Where is Thug, anyways? Reviewing ( or is modifying) his security tapes?

Last edited:
Liona Boyd just shook hands with bozo. Can't imagine what she must think of him, considering her background with PET.

Mike Layton
Just now · Twitter ·
Everyone in the council chamber gave a standing ovation to @PrideToronto for their hard work on World Pride, except the mayor. Disgraceful.

Remind him of that next time he tries to take credit for the tourism dollars and hotel bookings that he claims to have single-handedly generated.

And it's Code of Conduct time. Rob at least knew enough to declare a conflict for this item. But Doug is already whining.

And it's Code of Conduct time. Rob at least knew enough to declare a conflict for this item. But Doug is already whining.

I believe he is quite okay to sit through this item, as long as he doesn't vote on it. I think the conflict of interest declaration had more to do with Rob just not wanting to be there. Doug would speak for him anyways.

Isn't Joe a high school teacher?
Works closed for the summer Doug.

Ford Nation considers teachers very suspect. When they're not 'indoctrinating' kids by teaching them critical thinking skills and generally doing very little for way too much money, they're on vacation for the entire summer.

Someone on the IHTWORF page tried to paint John Furr and others in the #shirtlesshorde as idle teachers because someone pointed out Furr had run for TDSB trustee. Someone else revealed that Neil Flagg himself had run for school trustee (that post quickly got deleted, of course). SAL tried the same tactic, then when Furr said he was a housing consultant, SAL insinuated it was for social housing, that he was underemployed and that he was paid to protest.

DMW is such a sleaze bag. He's back on the Ford bandwagon again, just listening to him makes my IQ drop a few points

The latest revelations in the Star don't surprise me in the least. We all knew it was a scam, but it's interesting that Mayor Assclown simply couldn't control himself and act like a civilized human being even when it was the cover story/in his best interests to do so. As usual, when Slob is forced to do something he doesn't want to, his inner teenaged punk comes to the surface: belligerent, malicious, stupid and mean. The fact that he would actively cause trouble and seek to screw over the other patients is genuinely shocking, or would be if it weren't him. Utterly counterproductive to his self-serving cause, but one can only suppose he elected to spead around as much misery as he could since he was unhappy about being stuck there. He truly is a nasty piece of work.

And weren't the usual voices sympathetic to Ford all claiming initially that he was being oh-so cooperative and helpful to the other patients there? I figured that was obvious nonsense, but even so, as much as I despise the man, I didn't automatically assume the exact opposite was the case. It just wouldn't work in his favor to be disruptive, or a bullying asshole; it would likely come back to bite him in his gigantic ass, in point of fact. But he just couldn't help himself. Ye Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back