321     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 574     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.6K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug, who never lies, said Rob will sit with each media outlet.

"RoFo Returns from Rehab!" (Good movie title, no? Kinda like Bedtime For Bonzo or Bonzo Goes To Bitburg.)

It appears we've established that he's not built solid foundations while in rehab, regardless whether it's a total sham or not.

His domestic situation may not be news, but when he returns I think we're going to see that it's substantially changed for the worse. Under the recent circumstances, how can it not? It can't help but have some kind of destabilizing effect on him.

Next, add on the promise to go one-on-one with every T.O. media outlet, where all will ask hard questions. Not stressful? That'd be worth a bender even for a sherry-sippin' grandma.

Torque that by two if Doug's enforcin' while you're representin'.

I know, he's Rob Effing Ford, can leg-press 1200, and can huff, puff and drink us all under the table, but these expectations are already crazy unrealistic. I think it was basic who said it's gonna be EPIC from here on out... (but yeah, media is probably just going to be more Worms & Ledrew)

I believe that was the drink Wormington tasted and proclaimed in his article to be ginger ale. :rolleyes:

i knew we had seen it before, but stumbling across it again, i had to share it... just makes so much of this story so glaringly obvious.

let's hope these don't line up in october!

Brucex14 RGB_19.jpg

http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/editorial-cartoon/2014-06-14-editorial-cartoon

ford_nation_zombies_tshirt.jpg

http://www.cafepress.ca/mf/89519879/ford-nation-zombies_tshirt?productId=1290786042

Attachments

• Brucex14 RGB_19.jpg
    Brucex14 RGB_19.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 633
  • ford_nation_zombies_tshirt.jpg
    ford_nation_zombies_tshirt.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 624
Where are Rob Ford's children? He seemed to have a visceral reaction to having them not at home. If they're still not at home, then we can probably expect a meltdown of sorts.

Where are Rob Ford's children? He seemed to have a visceral reaction to having them not at home. If they're still not at home, then we can probably expect a meltdown of sorts.

That's a good question with some specific insight. That said, I seriously think you could just say ...

If [any remotely plausible sequence of events happens between now and mid-July], then we can probably expect a meltdown of sorts.

That's a good question with some specific insight. That said, I seriously think you could just say ...

Seriously, does anyone know if his children are back home? Not that I don't appreciate the fact it will take little to push him over the beckoning edge...

Haha, yeah, if there aren't any RoFo stories in the news in the next few days, let's fill several pages here with chat about C++. It'll be even better than all the pages way back when about where you can and can't buy the Toronto Star in Montreal ... :p

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off.
-Bjarne Stroustrup

can anyone corroborate this anywhere?

One development has gone in Ford's favor however: an official document has negated the complaint filed by his former brother-in-law Scott MacIntyre, claiming Ford ordered him to be beaten while he was under arrest. MacIntyre had sued for $1.5 million in damages.

Investigations revealed MacIntyre was injured during a skirmish with another prisoner; the fight stemmed from both men wanting to read a newspaper first.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178998#.U6PO3rHN5qM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back