3     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 250     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 576     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an innuendo in an article from a named source who knows the McRobb family that Leanne is a prostitute.

That being said,I think it's more likely it was a prostitute delivering drugs.

tUQfula.jpg

Was just reading that. hunh. Why was Toolaram hanging with the Mayor, rather than you know, working?

And it looks like the mystery woman's name is probably 4 letters long, given the spacing. No Alana or Leeanne this time.

It's likely he used the woman's surname rather than first name. What was Alana's name again? And did we ever find out who she was (ie is she a prostitute)?

Some thoughts:

Why was Toolaram in Ford's office alone, wearing a formal suit? Was he scheduled to work that day? Or, was he summoned there at someone's request, someone who is not his supervisor (Doug?)? Was Toolaram someone the Ford's feel they can trust? I wonder if this incident played a role in his transfer?

Was just reading that. hunh. Why was Toolaram hanging with the Mayor, rather than you know, working?*

And it looks like the mystery woman's name is probably 4 letters long, given the spacing. No Alana or Leeanne this time.

*Edit to add: I guess that was Dwaine Nichol's question too. And now we know why he's no longer at CH.

Looks to me like the name is 5 letters long. Alana is still in the running...........

And why was Dwaine Nichol notified in the first place? Did the SG's notice something amiss? Did Dwaine then call Doug to come fetch little bro? Must have been serious for Doug to get involved in retrieval. That's not usually his job.

I can also imagine the conversation on the trip back to Etobicoke!:)

Some thoughts:

Why was Toolaram in Ford's office alone, wearing a formal suit? Was he scheduled to work that day? Or, was he summoned there at someone's request, someone who is not his supervisor (Doug?)? Was Toolaram someone the Ford's feel they can trust? I wonder if this incident played a role in his transfer?

Just part formal suit.........he was wearing cargo pants!

It's likely he used the woman's surname rather than first name. What was Alana's name again? And did we ever find out who she was (ie is she a prostitute)?

Kindree. And no, other than the former Miss Toronto Tourism and bartender/card dealer/eye candy for private parties. There was some speculation she worked for Cachet, but I can't recall the 'working name' that was supposed to be her. All the 'working names' are first name only anyway, fwtw.

Looks to me like the name is 5 letters long. Alana is still in the running...........

And why was Dwaine Nichol notified in the first place? Did the SG's notice something amiss? Did Dwaine then call Doug to come fetch little bro? Must have been serious for Doug to get involved in retrieval. That's not usually his job.

from the report, looks like Nichol called to check-in, once he got the story he wanted to talk to Toolaram (and yea probably called Doug directly. No horsing around with the staffers that would typically be there to scoop RoFo up and get him home)

Given the state Rob was in in the video, probably something like:
"Rob, I can't believe you did this again!"
"verlsisdkjfalskdfiwerjfkd"
"You have to stop doing this at City Hall. I'm sick of cleaning up your messes"
"lakdfjoieaklfjdsakfcvnad"
"Don't worry Rob, I threatened them, the security won't say a word"
"vomit"
"Oh Rob"

(probably with more ranting about how this impacts Doug since it's usually all about him)

eta: Rob really dislikes spending holidays with his family, huh. This is not the first time he's been reported intoxicated out of his mind on a holiday weekend/monday

Given the state Rob was in in the video, probably something like:
"Rob, I can't believe you did this again!"
"verlsisdkjfalskdfiwerjfkd"
"You have to stop doing this at City Hall. I'm sick of cleaning up your messes"
"lakdfjoieaklfjdsakfcvnad"
"Don't worry Rob, I threatened them, the security won't say a word"
"vomit"
"Oh Rob"

(probably with more ranting about how this impacts Doug since it's usually all about him)

eta: Rob really dislikes spending holidays with his family, huh. This is not the first time he's been reported intoxicated out of his mind on a holiday weekend/monday

There were probably a few "bumbaclots" in there too.

really I don't know how that person knew to zoom in on the section under the open door to catch the feet doing that; like they knew that was going to happen. I mean you can "assume" he's going to be stumbling... maybe you even see it as he's coming down the garage. But it's still pretty weird to catch it so well. :eek:

Who's "assuming" anything? Maybe they'd already seen enough of this sort of behavior from His Oafship that they knew what to look for.

+1. All true. The thing is, I moved from my dad's family business to a big bank, and was able to comprehend the difference between the two.. The Fords are so obtuse they cannot understand the difference.

Why are we still giving the bastards even this level of deniability? What's to contradict the possibility that they understand the difference perfectly well, and they just don't care? Yes, they're stupid, but are they that stupid?

reporterdonpeat 7:41pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
“You obviously condone all the scandals, you condone wasting billions of dollars" Doug Ford on Norm Kelly endorsing Kathleen Wynne.

Oh, Doug. It's almost possible to admire the sheer, utterly shameless, hypocritical gall of the man.

Almost.

Who's "assuming" anything? Maybe they'd already seen enough of this sort of behavior from His Oafship that they knew what to look for.

Why are we still giving the bastards even this level of deniability? What's to contradict the possibility that they understand the difference perfectly well, and they just don't care? Yes, they're stupid, but are they that stupid?

Oh, Doug. It's almost possible to admire the sheer, utterly shameless, hypocritical gall of the man.

Almost.

You mean like an unneeded 2 billion dollar subway, DoFo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back