5.1K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 767     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 730     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Dougie, being a font of virtue all while his brothers and sister are always setting new standards for the Ford cult. I do have a question, if Doggie and Robbie has confessed to running Toronto as a business... is it entirely Robbie's fault for the FUBAR the past 3 1/2 years? Or has Deco's supposed success been just a fluke?

They always said they planned to run this city like a business. What they meant is that it would be run like a corrupt family business, full of string-pulling, personal favours and rule-breaking where deemed convenient. Just like their own.

I opened the article just a few minutes ago and the words "later dismissed" are no longer there.

Is there an erratum posted? I don't want to click on the link to give that <expletive deleted> more page hits.

Funny how a guy who impunes the journalistic integrity of his colleagues has no such integrity himself.

World Pride promo takes a poke at Robbie:

image.jpg

Video link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mE3strECA_c&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 734
Is there an erratum posted? I don't want to click on the link to give that <expletive deleted> more page hits.

Funny how a guy who impunes the journalistic integrity of his colleagues has no such integrity himself.

the original paragraph is up thread (3, 5? pages back)
here is the new one:
Also this year, her convicted drug-dealing ex-boyfriend Scott MacIntyre alleged in a lawsuit that Rob Ford utilized his contacts to arrange for a jailhouse beating. MacIntyre was attacked in a Toronto jail in 2012 – leaving him with a broken leg, broken teeth and other injuries – after he was sent there in relation to an incident in January 2012 where he burst into the mayor’s home and later threatened to kill the mayor. He was sentenced to 10 months behind bars.

My mom is just getting around to reading Crazytown. She is almost 80 and Marilyn Bell was one of her heroes, and she said to me "I didn't know his dad swam with Marilyn Bell". I explained to her that we found no evidence of him being there. She remembered a few other people but never his name and she was totally awestruck by Marilyn, went to her parade downtown and just thought the world of her.

They always said they planned to run this city like a business. What they meant is that it would be run like a corrupt family business, full of string-pulling, personal favours and rule-breaking where deemed convenient. Just like their own.

Ya got a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back