166     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 563     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 953     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rob Ford passed multiple grocery stores to go buy groceries at a Walmart 45 minutes away from his rehab but only 20 minutes away from his cottage and the Sun felt that including those details weren't important?

:mad:

One can get just about all the groceries in Bala (5 mins south) in season, open it up to just the west side and half of the north (to Port, 5 mins north and maybe 10 east) there is no reason to drive further for groceries. Period.
The bigger question is what does RoFo need with groceries? Isn't that Greenestone's job to look after feeding the clients?

Is it possible that RoFo got a weekend pass privilege after getting halfway through treatment and headed to the cottage? It would make sense as to why he needs staples on a Saturday morning near his cottage.
Well yeah, duh! Shawn Leon is representing direct to the CBC, and, although he's in no way a medical professional, it is "Executive" treatment, therefore all good!

Would a legit rehab let him out on a weekday and again on weekends? I think he and Doug are playing everyone for fools.

Would a legit rehab let him out on a weekday and again on weekends? I think he and Doug are playing everyone for fools.

And he and Thug somehow conned the CBC into corroborating their rehab claims, and they've got Greenstone covering the rehab fairy tale as well! You'd think the latter would be the least bit concerned about being found out. Their professional reputation would suffer just a tad, no? Hell, you could say the same for the CBC, for that matter.

He also stands out like a sore thumb among best buds Basso, Bellissimo, and Lisi. Admittedly, I expect a lot from you, as Elizabeth's court astrologer. Can I be Walsingham? Or Bruno?

Heh, heh. I hate to burst your bubble, Sublime, but my user name here has nothing to do with Queen Elizabeth the First's court magician. My first name actually is John, and my initial is D, which I've translated into "Dee" for posting purposes. Mind you, if I were a wizard like Dr. Dee, I'd put a curse on the Ford brothers that would make them appear as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. Hmmm, perhaps somebody did that already...

So the "original" Sun story was that he was with another man, possibly at chaperone from Greenestone? Or not? Whatever, they had to make some important trip to Walmart in Bracebridge.

And I def. don't think he lost any weight at all. If anything, it's firmed up a tad from working out, but it's all still there.

Its truly frightening that in fords mind, being seen in anything but a suit is bad because it would reflect poorly on Toronto, yet his being constantly drunk, high, an asshole, or all of the above in said suit while in public isn't a concern for him.

Its truly frightening that in fords mind, being seen in anything but a suit is bad because it would reflect poorly on Toronto, yet his being constantly drunk, high, an asshole, or all of the above in said suit while in public isn't a concern for him.

+ 10.

ETA: All show. Superficial. Manipulation of the public. Is it his fault, or the public that falls for it? Lately I really feel a lot of shame and also fear, re those supporters representing our city.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back