465     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 650     1 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 754     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jimmi T was the one who mentioned that Rofo and Renfo may have split a couple of months ago, when RF came into work late because he "hurt his back."

Yeah, but let's face it, if it were any more than Rob sleeping in a spare room at home, e.g. if she'd actually hired a lawyer, we'd have heard about it by now.

On Facebook (where she posted the pic), she says "Heyyyyy no baking I don't do that! its really bright over cast and there is a huge metal fence between us...." and "He was working out".

Funny thing about photography.

1) I did not notice the fence between them.

2) It looked like a bathrobe, but apparently it's a work-out towel.

3) They were apparently squinting due to the sun.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why many of us are assuming that Renata has left/is leaving/wants to leave. A few UTers have left comments to that effect but I have yet to see or hear anything solid. Of course Ford is vile and we all think she should want to leave... but if even half the stories and suggestions from the press are true, this is a longstanding, severely dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship. I bet neither party feels that motivated to rock the boat.

There's a video of Ford in one of his drunken stupor saying he's getting divorced and that he's in the doghouse and has get a hotel room. Also, there's a drunken conversation that was documented with his lawyer about getting his kids takenaway when he was driving drunk.

I take this as things not going too well at home.

There's a video of Ford in one of his drunken stupor saying he's getting divorced and that he's in the doghouse and has get a hotel room. Also, there's a drunken conversation that was documented with his lawyer about getting his kids takenaway when he was driving drunk.

I take this as things not going too well at home.

I'm sure things aren't "going too well" at the Ford residence these days. (Not to play armchair counsellor, but) couples like Rob and Renata have a way of never following through with the ultimatums and threats of divorce. Like I said, these people are under the microscope and if/when she hires a lawyer and initiates divorce proceedings, we're going to know. Harsh reality, but that's just the way it is.

Maybe in contrast to the blinding model-white teeth of the bartender, but to me her teeth look unnatural and his look ordinary. Maybe what my dental hygienist would call "lightly stained" but certainly nothing to worry about.

In any case I don't think his personal appearance is what makes him unfit for office.
We wouldn't have 4400 pages in this thread if it were only his appearance!

Teeth and gums are a huge indicator of physical and mental health. To me, his teeth look like the colour of his hair, which doesn't seem like a 'normal' colour. Yes, the woman might get hers whitened, but they also are close together, and it doesn't seem like the gums have receded. RF's gums look like they have really receded.

I am not judging RF as a person based on how he looks; just trying to ascertain his health, and to understand if that is 'normal' for people who drink/use drugs a lot.

I have now looked at way too many photos of 'meth mouth' for a Monday morning, trying to find examples of how drugs impact oral hygiene. :S

Don't worry about Rob, he's having plenty o' fun...

ddale8 9:04am via TweetDeck
Busy week in Toronto politics. At 6 p.m. today, the first Ford-less mayoral debate. City Hall Committee Room 2.

I predict that the Ford will try and create a distraction from this. My main guess is that Rob will call Warmington today to say how great he is doing and that the media needs to lay-off him; and that he is having great interactions with the taxpayers. He might even release a new campaign slogan: "institutions! institutions! institutions!"

Last edited:
Yeah, but let's face it, if it were any more than Rob sleeping in a spare room at home, e.g. if she'd actually hired a lawyer, we'd have heard about it by now.

The only reason we heard about his kids being taken away and that he's "in divorce" is because he said it. Directly said it. The biased media in TO has handled the entire FoFam with kid gloves. It was "an open secret" at city hall that he was drunk all the time, but it took gangstas and crack for them to report on it.

Rob's teeth really stand out in that photo. Is that common for people with substance issues to also have oral hygiene issues?
It seems like his gums are shrinking away from his teeth. And the enamel is quite discoloured.

That's impossible because we know Robbie is religious with his dental hygiene. He brushes his teeth everywhere, even when he is in his SUV. I mean, who but dental hygiene fanatics does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back