278     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very new to twitter, but just had the pleasure of reporting Sattva as abusive.
View attachment 26485

Hahah, you are new to Twitter if you think that will do anything! Their general policy is one of unrestricted free speech... except in certain cases. Threats of violence and unlawful use (planning crimes etc) would be against their policy and are the ones that are most ambiguous, and targeted abuse is another one - but none of them fit.

Sorry. Play in the fire, you might get burned. Here are their rules for your perusal: https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules

Very new to twitter, but just had the pleasure of reporting Sattva as abusive.
Good for you, Sublime. I was considering getting an account just so I could ignore him/her on Topoli.

If there is another meeting planned in Ward 2 in a couple of weeks, I think I might like to go!

Ironic that Doug is probably the best thing ever happened to Griffen House ( financially speaking ).

Last edited:
Great idea! I just did that, as well.

contact@griffin-centre.org

This. Hits home. My mother worked in a group home with mentally and sometimes physically challenged adults, and she loved them all like family - and her job. My best friend's son has mild autism and tourettes, he's a wonderful boy (he's 20 now) and I love him to death.
I have now donated to Griffin House and emailed Doug a letter with a cc to Griffin House, both daily's & The Globe.
Doug is sewer scum. If anything good can come of this outrage, it's that he's officially done in politics forever.

dug.png

Hahah, you are new to Twitter if you think that will do anything!
Sorry. Play in the fire, you might get burned.
Now I picture euler as having no eyebrows.

Attachments

• dug.png
    dug.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 804
Last edited:
dt_toronto_geek said:
If anything good can come of this outrage, it's that he's officially done in politics forever.

"You see that flash of light in the corner of your eye? That's your political career dissipation light. It just went into high gear."

Little wonder they let Nick Kouvalis run Rob's 2010 campaign.

LMAO

Last edited:
This. Hits home. My mother worked in a group home with mentally and sometimes physically challenged adults, and she loved them all like family - and her job. My best friend's son has mild autism and tourettes, he's a wonderful boy (he's 20 now) and I love him to death.
I have now donated to Griffin House and emailed Doug a letter with a cc to Griffin House, both daily's & The Globe.
Doug is sewer scum. If anything good can come of this outrage, it's that he's officially done in politics forever.

I'm so happy to hear of all the positive attention this has gotten. Although I'm not working in the field currently, my background is in clinical psych, and the lack of understanding in the general public is bad enough, but when it comes to an elected official espousing these kinds of views...that's just beyond the pale.

I wonder if there is enough decency in TO to wake up, after DohFo's retarded* comments?
It would be the perfect epilogue to RoFo having the prison bracelets adorned as he arrives at his shattered home after his cottage stint.

*as in stunted. I know it's a loaded word, but, I believe applies correctly when discussing the entire FoFam, from MoFo, RaFo, KaFo, DohFo, RoFo on down. One has to be spectacularly poor at parenting to bat 100% on adult fuck-up children.

This thing with Doug reminded me of something I hadn't thought about for a long time. When my wife and I moved to Toronto in 2004, we bought a house just off Queen St. East, about a block away from an apartment/drop-in centre for street people in one direction, and block a away from a street clinic in the other direction. We figured that was a benefit, because the people in our neighbourhood who might not otherwise have somewhere to go actually had places to go. And that was the case. Relations between the street folks and the homeowners was quite neighbourly.

11offended.jpg

you will hate me ‏@WesLilHate
#TorontoProblems #TOpoli #TOproblems Only #Toronto people can understand. pic.twitter.com/5nfdjjuzeA

Attachments

• 11offended.jpg
    11offended.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 689
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back