4.8K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 691     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now a Tim Hudak spoof account - it started about a week ago. It shows very much the same m.o. as the Doug Ford spoof account(s) - mainly devoted to making statements that cast him as an evil idiot. (Of course, it might well be the same person or persons behind both.)

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 4.30.21 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 4.34.40 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 4.30.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 4.30.21 PM.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 757
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 4.34.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 4.34.40 PM.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 738
Metro Man is the creation of his audience as much as of himself. People are/were clamouring for information. He had friends/sources who had a little more access to inside gossip, right or wrong, so he shared. Sure, his head swelled alongside his audience, but there were no shortage of "MM, help us" posts, either. Once that happened, it was pretty clear that he'd one day fall from grace. So it goes...

I agree completely. He'd become the go to guy for info and that came with the pressure of needing new info to feed the curious who called on him.

Frankly, it sent a cringe through me when I'd see someone asking for new info. The same happens now when I see people asking the same of Jimmy. Here's hoping he's better at keeping humble.

I agree completely. He'd become the go to guy for info and that came with the pressure of needing new info to feed the curious who called on him.

Frankly, it sent a cringe through me when I'd see someone asking for new info. The same happens now when I see people asking the same of Jimmy. Here's hoping he's better at keeping humble.

F that. I've already come up with a name for my followers. Jimmi's T-baggers!

Jimmi's T-Baggers, as one voice: WE AWAIT YOUR EVERY NUGGET OF INFORMATION, JIMMI. ARE YOU HEARING ANY CHATTER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back