News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 631     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 6m
Ah, so Lancaster says it's Tim Lambrinos, Mammoliti's erstwhile exec. assistant who now heads the Adult Entertainment Association of Canada.
Collapse

interesting - eta oops, beaten to the punch

What's the Ford connection? Or is there one?

Apparently the ITO shows a definite connection between Ford and the Dixon Bloods, in particular those in the infamous photo, but I haven't seen any real info about that yet. We'll have to wait for the journos to finish their stories.

So - this rehab proof could have been so easy.

- Rob signs a release.
- director of rehab facility sends confirmation of rob's participation to a reliable and trustworthy person (the deputy mayor comes to mind)
- the reliable person has a presser and tells the world that Rob's participation has been confirmed - no other details - wishes him well and everyone is happy.

Forget it, Jake. This is Crazytown.

Guys, this kind of seems like a big effing deal.

Edit: You remember that weird K Donovan stand alone post about the gun photo on the Project Traveller seized computer? Makes sense now.

Last edited:
As we wait for information of the ITO. Just a quick thought about Timmygate. Look the teen could have been mistaken or maybe even made it up (but Doug being there seems to take that out of reasoning) but with Timmy saying Ford wasn't there it should be the end of it. But one problem. There been people, even famous people. Willing to put there name on record to defend Ford that turns out to be lies.

Remember the Garrison Ball, only Ainslie spoke up about Ford being drunk. A lot of high-ranking officials (I think Mark McQueen being one) denied that Ford was drunk. As time and evidence went on, it seemed pretty obvious he was asked to leave. The harassment of Thomson, again big function with a lot of big influential people, the pictures of that night looks obvious Ford looked hammered. But nobody willing to say it on record to defend Thomson claim.

I have no idea why Timmy would cover for him. But I have any idea why anybody else would. Logic jumped the shark last week when Ford was presenting "community safety" awards.

I find it very conspicuous that the Tim Horton's rep chose to say that Doug was there instead of that Rob wasn't there. One doesn't preclude the other.

As we wait for information of the ITO. Just a quick thought about Timmygate. Look the teen could have been mistaken or maybe even made it up (but Doug being there seems to take that out of reasoning) but with Timmy saying Ford wasn't there it should be the end of it. But one problem. There been people, even famous people. Willing to put there name on record to defend Ford that turns out to be lies.

Remember the Garrison Ball, only Ainslie spoke up about Ford being drunk. A lot of high-ranking officials (I think Mark McQueen being one) denied that Ford was drunk. As time and evidence went on, it seemed pretty obvious he was asked to leave. The harassment of Thomson, again big function with a lot of big influential people, the pictures of that night looks obvious Ford looked hammered. But nobody willing to say it on record to defend Thomson claim.

I have no idea why Timmy would cover for him. But I have any idea why anybody else would. Logic jumped the shark last week when Ford was presenting "community safety" awards.

I posted this back a page just in case it gets buried i'll link it again.

They have been indirectly lobbying city hall. Anyone know if there has been any specific motions relating to the subject matters that were lobbying on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back