News   Jul 17, 2024
 856     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 545     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCHC Board statement. http://ow.ly/w3qcX

I'm going to make a prediction: If you read between the lines, the VP HR will take a fall for not ensuring Jones, an American with no previous Canadian employment experience, was compliant with Canadian HR standards as was his obligation. Jones will plead that had he known he would have complied and if the majority of the board are Ford friendly, Jones will survive.

Let's hope they're both toast but I see an out with this statement:

"We accept the Ombudsman’s report and will move forward to complete the task of modernizing the corporation’s human resources function guided by her advice and recommendations."

Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 8.09.29 PM.jpg

Some might recall that Nixon's campaign slogan for the election that ended with him resigning was "Four More Years".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 8.09.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 8.09.29 PM.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 752
TCHC Board statement. http://ow.ly/w3qcX

I'm going to make a prediction: If you read between the lines, the VP HR will take a fall for not ensuring Jones, an American with no previous Canadian employment experience, was compliant with Canadian HR standards as was his obligation. Jones will plead that had he known he would have complied and if the majority of the board are Ford friendly, Jones will survive.

Let's hope they're both toast but I see an out with this statement:

"We accept the Ombudsman’s report and will move forward to complete the task of modernizing the corporation’s human resources function guided by her advice and recommendations."

Perhaps the Board needs to be removed alongside. They have failed in their oversight role.

AoD

What would you comment be if he had courtside seats or a box?

ahaha "Arena all in white, mayor shows up in red. Cuz he IS that guy! "

Classic.

Also wow he has really great seats

?

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 42m

Jumbotron Ford gets intense booing and cheering and laughing and general merriment.

It sounds like he's at the game, too. Would be funny if they were near each other.

Perhaps the Board needs to be removed alongside. They have failed in their oversight role.

AoD

How many things has Robbie touched that crapped out? Unfortunately it appears all up to the spin doctors right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back