468     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 612     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
's all good, this thread moves so fast it's easy for whatever prompted a topic to get pushed wayyyy back past what it's reasonable to expect somebody to read over closely.

's all good, this thread moves so fast it's easy for whatever prompted a topic to get pushed wayyyy back past what it's reasonable to expect somebody to read over closely.

Speaking of which, I saw someone post of Mickey Rooney's demise and earlier saw someone else post a link to a 2014 death list of people with Wiki bios that mentioned Mickey and also Robbie as listed on said list. Eerie...

I just asked what they were doing in reference to stuff in ito and if it related to gay rumours. Not sure if they still do this.
What are the rumours? Where did they originate?
I know we talked about it here a while back, but I didnt know that they circulated in the open air.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I saw someone post of Mickey Rooney's demise and earlier saw someone else post a link to a 2014 death list of people with Wiki bios that mentioned Mickey and also Robbie as listed on said list. Eerie...

Come to think of it, I saw one of the obit photos and it says something about Rob Ford that he and Mickey could appear to be about the same age...

Katie Simpson confirms what we already knew:

Katie Simpson @KatieSimpson24
The Mayor arrived at his office 10p. City official believes he was alone in his office until 130am. Mayor asked security to call him a cab

All they had to do was to get in Ford's office and I guarantee he would have been caught smoking crack.

Katie Simpson confirms what we already knew:

All they had to do was to get in Ford's office and I guarantee he would have been caught smoking crack.

Why get security to call him a cab. Just go out and grab one at NPS, it's not like there's no cabs downtown at 1h30AM on a Saturday. What the hell was he doing in is office anyway, and why head to music afterwards? If he was really holed up in there drinking/smoking crack it's just crazy. I can't believe he was working considering what he looked like at 10PM.

Why get security to call him a cab. Just go out and grab one at NPS, it's not like there's no cabs downtown at 1h30AM on a Saturday. What the hell was he doing in is office anyway, and why head to music afterwards? If he was really holed up in there drinking/smoking crack it's just crazy. I can't believe he was working considering what he looked like at 10PM.

He probably found out media was there. If he saw them outside his door he thought it would be safer to try ducking out to the parking lot. Little did he know Goldsbie and Dale split up.

That's what I've always assumed it was. What he is writing is obviously being approved by management, so they're okay with it. I think his job is to be pretty much the lone pro-Ford voice at the paper, after they made the editorial decision to turn their backs on the Fords. Whether or not he believes what he is selling is another matter.

The thing about Joe. Just as we speculate on how much more Kevin Donovan, Robyn Doolittle et al know about the Fords which hasn't yet been published, so too does Mr W know a lot about Rob & Doug. Whether it comes out eventually on the witness stand (possible?) or in an epic tell-all-I-was-Rob's-faithful-lapdog book, Joe is racking up a serious amount of knowledge about the Fords. He may be a crappy reporter but he's still a reporter.

If a crime is suspected of being committed can't they access security footage of what was happening in his office?

Well if anything we've learned that for "certain people," using crack isn't a crime. Rich white mayors only go down for big crimes, not little ones.

He was also calling up someone to meet him at Muzik I'm guessing...

Can we FOI his office phone records? for Saturday night? and his Blackberry? We pay the phone bill after all.

Also, in a couple of the videos from Saturday night there's a dude ushering him around and clearing the crowd that gets in the cab with him. Who is that? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back