1.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 682     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly holed up at city hall tonight--

goldsbie Apr 06, 12:31am via Twitter for Android
There's a bizarre burnt rubber smell wafting through the City Hall rotunda.

goldsbie Apr 06, 12:14am via Twitter for Android
On the other hand, the lights in Rob Ford's office are on and the blinds are drawn. That may or may not be typical for midnight Saturday.

goldsbie Apr 06, 12:12am via Twitter for Android
If it makes you feel any better (I know it makes me feel better), Rob Ford's Escalade is still in its parking spot at City Hall.

crack smells like burnt rubber....apparently :)

The fact that no one present at City Hall (that we know of) has called 911 about burning rubber smells from a nearly empty building pisses me off.

Folks! We all know how to get a full riot squad down to City Hall. Tip the police that Grannies for Peace are planning to plant daisies Sunday.

I wonder if Doug or someone is there. Maybe staffers? I can't figure out if Goldsbie is inside city hall or in nathan phillips square. The building is closed but he can tell where the burning smell is coming from and says it's stronger by the deputy mayor's office.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m

I'm at city hall with @goldsbie. Light is on in the mayor's office, and his car is here. It also smells a bit funny - don't know why.

He couldn't get to the Executive Suites or whatever, like he used to with Lisi, at the ACC. Causes a scene then bolts for City Hall, where his car is. Once there it's,
if you won't lemme drive outta here, imma do my thing in the Office
Epic tantrum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back