425     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 601     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe the story about blowing out his back is true. In the shape he's in, I imagine bending over to tie his shoelaces could do something, no weightlifting required. Or maybe Renata finally snapped and beat the crap out of him.

More likely from him personally filling potholes.

7d26377c40dcb43c5910f1b5da57.jpg
f7495ef14f91805d64f4711d069a-500x375.jpg

Looks like a big job ahead.
car-in-pothole.jpg

Graphic Matt tweeted the results of who voted against Adam Vaughan's motion to change agreement if Porter gets sold to another airline. He got a lot of heat. I am assuming that Matt is intimating that those who voted against it are getting kickbacks from Porter. Would that be right?
The Fords and Mammo were voting as a No block for most of the motion, and are here again....along with Ainslie, MWong, Stintz, /Shriner, Pasternak, Palacio (and 2 I can't read.)
https://twitter.com/GraphicMatt/status/451146741820030976/photo/1

For the man who tells taxpayers over and over again that they can sleep soundly knowing that he's watching the public dime, Rob Ford voted to help Porter pay for their expansion plans on every Motion. I suspect he's in Deluce's pocket. Doug, Thumbs and one or two others voted that way too but the majority voted against.

For the man who tells taxpayers over and over again that they can sleep soundly knowing that he's watching the public dime, Rob Ford voted to help Porter pay for their expansion plans on every Motion. I suspect he's in Deluce's pocket.
Apparently Deluce paid for the Ford's trip to Chicago. They seem to be buddies.

Replying to the poster who wanted cut-out masks for folks to wear when being video'd by RoFo's thugstaffers. Print, cut out, glue to tongue depressor. Go fer it!

RoFo That Better Not Be On Mask.jpg

Attachments

• RoFo That Better Not Be On Mask.jpg
    RoFo That Better Not Be On Mask.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 908
Last edited:
Graphic Matt tweeted the results of who voted against Adam Vaughan's motion to change agreement if Porter gets sold to another airline. He got a lot of heat. I am assuming that Matt is intimating that those who voted against it are getting kickbacks from Porter. Would that be right?
The Fords and Mammo were voting as a No block for most of the motion, and are here again....along with Ainslie, MWong, Stintz, /Shriner, Pasternak, Palacio (and 2 I can't read.)
https://twitter.com/GraphicMatt/status/451146741820030976/photo/1

It was a garbage idea. The port authority is requesting the changes, not Porter.

Porter would benefit and so is lobbying hard for it, yes, but the airport serves other airlines as well.

The airport expansion is a good idea for the city, or it's a bad idea for the city regardless of who holds a controlling interest in a particular privately held airline.

Quote Originally Posted by newearthling View Post
https://twitter.com/GraphicMatt/stat...030976/photo/1
Crisanti and Grimes are the two others.
It is hard to know if they are voting against AV just because they don't like him, or there might ulterior motives.

Also, according to the current plan, council has another opportunity to approve or cancel the expansion in a year. Poster's ownership will be public knowledge then and councillors can make their decision with that knowledge. There is no need to bind them to a particular position caused by some hypothetical future change of ownership.

Apparently Deluce paid for the Ford's trip to Chicago. They seem to be buddies.

Do you have a source for that? I had thought that the Fords said they paid their own way but I could easily be misremembering. And if it is the case, wouldn't this be an example of exactly the sort of gift that people like politicians should not accept, to avoid giving even a perception of bias? (If it's not against the rules ... well, it really, really should be.)

It was a garbage idea. The port authority is requesting the changes, not Porter.

Porter would benefit and so is lobbying hard for it, yes, but the airport serves other airlines as well.

The airport expansion is a good idea for the city, or it's a bad idea for the city regardless of who holds a controlling interest in a particular privately held airline.
Do you think the Fords and Mammo etc would understand that? I am not sure.
Porter could have still said they would make it worth councillor's while to come out in support of the expansion. Especially if they are thinking of selling, the expansion would help them get a better price.

Also, according to the current plan, council has another opportunity to approve or cancel the expansion in a year. Poster's ownership will be public knowledge then and councillors can make their decision with that knowledge. There is no need to bind them to a particular position caused by some hypothetical future change of ownership.
From what I understood, it wasn't binding them to anything. If Porter's ownership changed then the city would have a contingency plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back