News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 629     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Morrris Esq ‏@hotmailawyer 1m

@StrashinCBC As you can imagine, I've been called every name under the sun in my day. Still, "chiropractor" is pretty low. #TOpoli

Someone mentioned that they saw the chopper around Dundas and Keele. Ford's route to work is along Dundas pretty much the whole way. Could be they are watching him in case he tries to dump something incriminating.

Someone mentioned that they saw the chopper around Dundas and Keele. Ford's route to work is along Dundas pretty much the whole way. Could be they are watching him in case he tries to dump something incriminating.

That was me, but I don't think it was a police helicopter (can't recall if the tail was black though - if it was it might'a been OPP but, can't recall, just know it was white on top with black belly).

Surrender? I would have preferred the cops busting down his door. They can change that for the movie, though. Two scenes cut together, one of the arrest and the other being MetroMan lounging on the beach sipping on Piña coladas. The juxtaposition of a crazy scene and a calm one will be award-winning.

Would we have heard about search warrants executed on his home/cars first or would that have been done quietly?

The Russian Mafia is now apparently involved. I don't doubt Metroman's sincerity, but starting to grow suspicious of his methods. Maybe Twitter is indeed the better way to drop a bomb and disappear. If there is no action within the week I doubt I will be able to take his posts seriously any longer. Imminent does not mean eventually and the follow up (about his phone dying - "Hope I don't miss anything") suggested the arrest could take place within the hour (unless his phone takes a week to recharge).

There's information in a police ITO that a friend of Rob Ford took a steel pipe to the legs of people who didn't give up information that Ford would have found useful to have.

Scott MacIntyre.

The organization Committe To Protect Journalists lists 70 killings of journalists, worldwide in 2013, where the motive have been confirmed.

Anything else?

But (other than the journalists), we're talking about lowlife criminals. They're not about to go knocking off councillors. And I don't know of any Canadian examples of the murders of journalists.

It's shitty behaviour but if they tried to do that to me, I'd just give them the finger.

As RoFo's car was in the driveway all morning (which I hear from a neighbour is pretty common), was he seen driving himself or does no one know how he got to city hall?

There's information in a police ITO that a friend of Rob Ford took a steel pipe to the legs of people who didn't give up information that Ford would have found useful to have.

Scott MacIntyre.

The organization Committe To Protect Journalists lists 70 killings of journalists, worldwide in 2013, where the motive have been confirmed.

Anything else?

In my haste to compose my earlier post, I think I over-reached when I linked the pipe-beating to Ford. A better way to say it would be:

There are media reports that suggest a steel pipe was taken to the legs of people who didn't give up information that would have been useful to Rob Ford.

http://gawker.com/a-pipe-wielding-thug-stormed-the-rob-ford-crackhouse-s-511642073/all

(Lawyers lurking this thread for defamation-bait, please note my amended remarks).

I stand by my assertion that having the underlings of politicians recording the actions of opponents and/or the media can be extremely intimidating.

The Russian Mafia is now apparently involved. I don't doubt Metroman's sincerity, but starting to grow suspicious of his methods. Maybe Twitter is indeed the better way to drop a bomb and disappear. If there is no action within the week I doubt I will be able to take his posts seriously any longer. Imminent does not mean eventually and the follow up (about his phone dying - "Hope I don't miss anything") suggested the arrest could take place within the hour (unless his phone takes a week to recharge).
Dennis Morris represented the Russian mafia: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.ukrainian/Yrnw1DHgakc

Ooops. Lol, and shazzbot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back