News   Jul 10, 2024
 383     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 582     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat@reporterdonpeat 3m
Mayor Rob Ford was supposed to proclaim April as "Dig Safe Month" in the City of Toronto with Enbridge at 12:30 p.m. #TOpoli

breaking-bad-season-5-episode-10-promo-buried-preview.jpg

Attachments

• breaking-bad-season-5-episode-10-promo-buried-preview.jpg
    breaking-bad-season-5-episode-10-promo-buried-preview.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 732
The only thing we can conclude from Doug Ford saying that Rob Ford hurt his back lifting weights is that Rob Ford did not hurt his back lifting weights.

Sorry but this weights story sounds ridiculous. Maybe the real reason is the TPS met him ahead of time to discuss him turning himself in, or else the police will have to arrest him. MAYBE. But prolly not.

Remembering to back when we had a Residency Requirement, the Department ( Metro ) used to send a Supervisor to your house if you called in sick.

In some of the European countries with more generous social security/health insurance provisions, employers do that. You can go on LTD if you need to, but if you call in sick you'd better be at home!

Let's see how rough he looks in council this afternoon. That will tell us more about the truth than you can expect from Doug.

Sorry but this weights story sounds ridiculous. Maybe the real reason is the TPS met him ahead of time to discuss him turning himself in, or else the police will have to arrest him. MAYBE. But prolly not.

Is there any chance he has negotiated to go to council this afternoon, then turn himself in? (I have no idea how these things work)

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 22m
"What's a slot?" Cllr Anthony Perruzza to city staff #TOpoli

hahah. He's probably an intelligent man but it really grinds my gears when councillors debate things they clearly haven't done the research on. Rob setting an example I guess.

I hurt my back yesterday morning, went to physio at lunch, was at work all yesterday and am in today. And I'm not a mayor missing an important debate.

The only thing we can conclude from Doug Ford saying that Rob Ford hurt his back lifting weights is that Rob Ford did not hurt his back lifting weights.

It's interesting that these 'explanations' always come well after it is clear that Rob is not coming in and Doug appears initially not to be aware of the situation. Do these guys not talk to each other? Have they not heard of letting people know things in advance?

robyndoolittle ‏@robyndoolittle
I'm on Ford Watch today. The mayor still ain't here. Doug Ford just scrummed. Pro-Porter. Now attacking councillors for expenses

I guess he stopped for lunch somewhere?

Someone go check Steak Queen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back