503     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 621     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but having faith with a higher power doesn't adhering to organized religion, as far as I know. Anyhow, I'm not saying the current Fords are, but perhaps the Sr, and maybe before that, if they were ever Masons. Just more speculation, I know, but my thought process came from hearing that they are being protected. So, if not the mainstream, mafia, organized crime, bikers...then maybe something else?

Considering the Fords tendency toward the most base, I'm using Occam's razor on "follow the money." Anyone that has any stake in a big money deal that hinges on an upcoming council decision, for example.

I beg to differ, I think Frank Zappa was the king of Dada

[video=youtube;Ql_3LS_B4q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_3LS_B4q0[/video]

I think it's unlikely the Fords are Masons, one of the big elements for admittance as I understand it, is a faith in your God, doesn't actually matter which God or what flavour of faith, but faith non-the-less, there is little evidence for either of them attending any church with any regularity.

I know atheist/agnostic freemasons. It really depends on the lodge.

As others have pointed out, however, Doug is a member of the Rotary Club (if you've ever met a member of that crowd you know it doesn't say much).

Yes, with Lisi, during work hours, in public parks and also while driving.

My question is: isn't Gatorade orangy in colour, so why Purple Jesus?
God Damn that was a white middle class asshole post.

I'm like grand mama, above gatorade and peas that aren't green. Seriously, what the hell?

Only allowed one vid post but to solidify my argument regarding Dada/experimental/bizarre:

[video=youtube;tPirRTmIFUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPirRTmIFUg[/video]

But Ernie Kovacs was a bleeding-edge genius! Ford is just ... bloody creepy. Comparing the two is like comparing the video you posted to this:

[video=youtube;Fd5c3Qtcr_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5c3Qtcr_w[/video]
King of suburban Dada maybe.

No one cares about suburban Dada, head shop posters.

I think Robbie is a Pastafarian.

prayerpasta.jpg

Attachments

• prayerpasta.jpg
    prayerpasta.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
God Damn that was a white middle class asshole post.

I'm like grand mama, above gatorade and peas that aren't green. Seriously, what the hell?

Whoa easy does it Honest Ed. It's not a crime that I don't drink Gatorade and therefore don't know much about it. And it just so happens I don't know about Purple Jesus either. So maybe I led a sheltered life. Chill.

Uh Oh

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 5h
.@mccainfoods is it true that you print a substantial volume of your packaging at DECO — belonging to the Ford family?

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 5h
.@mccainfoods consult your PR and address this please. Supporting the Ford family financially affects the community we all live in. #TOpoli

Lyn Artmont ‏@Lyn3333 2h
@MetroManTO I was told two weeks ago that McCain Foods cancelled their contract with Deco and others have followed.

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 4m
.@Lyn3333 this is great news if true. Waiting for @mccainfoods to issue a statement clarifying whether they're doing business with the Fords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back