547     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 549     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no guarantee that the device had a meaningful location lock to write to the file, especially if it was in a basement [of a crack house] at the time

Location services is pretty accurate even without a GPS lock, using nearby cell phone towers and WiFi APs to deliver an approximate fix.

Executive committee quickly shoots down his call for councillors to donate any salary increase back to the city. Call Rob a whaaa-mbulance...

reporterdonpeat 11:24am via Web
"Never going to change around here!" Mayor Rob Ford rants.

That's a first...

AshleyroweCTV 10:43am via Twitter for iPhone
Cllr Doug Ford tells me "I have nothing to say" re: newly unsealed Project Brazen 2 documents

'I'm not in those, so I don't give a shit, plus I haven't decided yet what kind of lies I'm going to be spinning in a half-hearted defence of my brother, whom I despise'.

A trip back in time...

JohnLorinc 11:36am via TweetDeck
#topoli Irony-of-the day award: TSun editorial, Feb 15/13: "Everyone understands Ford's job isn't 9-5 & that he's entitled to private time"

Right... that's how I was reading it actually. Trafficking on the part of Lisi (which we knew) and buying on the part of Ford (which we knew).

Unless it means Ford was also involved in getting the proceeds of drug sales made by Lisi and/or others ... meaning the envelopes?

I can already picture Ford Nation trying to justify/minimize the crack smoking now that it's documented (unless they're still claiming it's just a description of a video that may not exist), but trafficking ... how would they even begin to explain that one away? 'Supporting local small businesses'?

Nobody works harder than Rob!

'Did you see how fast he smoked that rock? He was up on his feet and meeting with constituents in no time at all. In fact, that's how he's able to return so many phone calls and meet with so many people: crack is the key to finding efficiencies!'

Another look back at Rob's defense of his work ethic.

JohnLorinc 11:39am via TweetDeck
#topoli Feb 15/13 @TOMayorFord shows @reporterdonpeat print-out of list of calls he makes, defends work ethic on @johntoryshow.

Unless it means Ford was also involved in getting the proceeds of drug sales made by Lisi and/or others ... meaning the envelopes?

I can already picture Ford Nation trying to justify/minimize the crack smoking now that it's documented (unless they're still claiming it's just a description of a video that may not exist), but trafficking ... how would they even begin to explain that one away? 'Supporting local small businesses'?

I think we're going to have to wait for clarification on this. Could just mean that Rob was recorded looking to score from Lisi. Or could mean that Ford was receiving proceeds from sales (envelopes, anyone?).

It will come out eventually. Personally I have been of the opinion that Ford is more involved in this than just being a 'customer', but that is just speculation on my part as there is not yet any concrete evidence to support this.

Can't believe all of this comes as a surprise to the Ford brothers (it's going to be an interesting day at city hall).

reporterdonpeat 11:42am via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor Rob Ford just pushed through reporters "like a rhino" as one cameraman described it.

TorSun City Editor ‏@TorSunCity · 3m
#RobFord tells @joe_warmington: "I am just going to go about my day." Says docs politically motived. Stay w @TheTorontoSun for story #TOpoli

Unbelievable these guys keep joe on at the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back