396     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 555     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 888     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they were standing there waiting for a cab themselves and Ford showed up and asked if he could get a ride with them?

Maybe he was getting the taxi for them. You don't actually see him getting into the cab in the video.
oops. didn't see the post above from ddale

Last edited:
Maybe he was getting the taxi for them. You don't actually see him getting into the cab in the video.

oops. didn't see the post above from ddale

I've watched the video again and I really don't get a sense those dudes were with him. They looked like they were just passing through. I hope some of them will post to social media and clarify.

rofofo.jpg

My contribution to the arrest pool. Winner wins, aside from UT fame, this painting. Acrylic on board, 8 X 10, 2014. Not my real painting name.

Attachments

• rofofo.jpg
    rofofo.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 614
View attachment 23868

My contribution to the arrest pool. Winner wins, aside from UT fame, this painting. Acrylic on board, 8 X 10, 2014. Not my real painting name.
Nice!

I always think of this as most embarrassing perp walk.

Jim+Bakker+crying+in+handcuffs.JPG

For some reason the clip of Bakker blubbering like an idiot is hard to find

Attachments

• Jim+Bakker+crying+in+handcuffs.JPG
    Jim+Bakker+crying+in+handcuffs.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 608
Re last night....someone said lights were on in the Mayor's office until 10 or 11...do we know if he was coming out of his office or did he wander over from a nearby bar/party?

He showed up for "work" last night around 5:30 at city hall. If he had gone drinking at a local bar, everyone would have taken pics with him. Since nothing has come up on social media, you have to figure he used city hall as his own private bar, again. I didn't watch any tv today but it sounds like Doug didn't know where Rob was last night. Tomorrow at city hall will be the usual scene, he'll either not show up or he'll barrel past/through the media, then Doug will come out later and blame the Star for Rob drinking at City Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back